Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soldier down.
So, I've had fun in this clan. I've made my mind, and I'm leaving. Why?  If the applicant is mature, then they should be approved, if not, then denied. Anyways, I want to join another clan, to experience more things, this clan is more of a serious clan, so please remove me as a mod on NW section, I now no longer belong here. I still remain your mates, but don't take this as betrayal.

-BaNaNaMaN. Now known as .# mblaq  .

EDIT: Well, it wasn't the 'owner' who made up the 18+ rule. But still , I'm not keen in that rule.
Good Luck in any other clan NaNa
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I removed you from the group, but only roots can remove/add your moderation ability. We will wait for bison to do this.

Today we let 2 people go,  sad to see this, but we still got 30.

If your new group is big enough, bring it to forums so we can compete.

You're right about  our group not being serious about competitive counter strike, it does not stick well with our ideology. We got jobs, schools, wifes, kids, etc. We gotta take a rest sometimes, and we find it in CSS. Adult people also means more maturity and understanding, for example I can easily jump on steam and talk with Jhonnie boi about job raises, drugs, chicks, business, etc. Imagine if we approved 13 y.o. naail, we can talk about deagles and nades. It also feels better in game, when you know that everyone in your group is a grown man. Just to keep up this type of group, we only accept 18+ members. It will never change, even if we go down to 5 people, eighteen plus, period.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
when i talk with naail we dont usually talk about nades and deagles we talk about like too, i think hes mature enough more than other ppl in their 20s, you see grown up men rage at you when they get killed but and start trolling but hes mature enough i say, plus hes a good kid.
Assassin Wrote:when i talk with naail we dont usually talk about nades and deagles we talk about like too, i think hes mature enough more than other ppl in their 20s, you see grown up men rage at you when they get killed but and start trolling but hes mature enough i say, plus hes a good kid.

Naail rapes my face excessively bad so i have to disagree with your comment. Cant like someone who bends me over backwards.  :-*.

Real note. He hasn't ever given me a issue with maturity or anything at all for that matter.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:when i talk with naail we dont usually talk about nades and deagles we talk about like too, i think hes mature enough more than other ppl in their 20s, you see grown up men rage at you when they get killed but and start trolling but hes mature enough i say, plus hes a good kid.

Naail rapes my face excessively bad so i have to disagree with your comment. Cant like someone who bends me over backwards.  :-*.

Real note. He hasn't ever given me a issue with maturity or anything at all for that matter.
i pwn naail and pwn you which makes me the best here Tongue
Again, not just about gameplay, you don't get the idea. He's legally not mature if it tells you something.
There are some conversations that would be wrong to share with a minor maybe.

Like homosexual fantasies.

But it's up to ru anyway. I can talk to naail about anything.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Don't be focused on naail, it's a general rule, it applies to all underage people.
Why is this about me  ??? Ru you started talking about me Tongue

Imagine if we approved 13 y.o. naail - Ruplayer
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]