Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
History lesson.
10-6 report writing.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Absolutely Loving it.

pTK Wrote:Ruplayer  -  Refer to last line of above post.

I think I said something along the lines of, "I will tolerate ignorance, but not stupidity".

Thats because if you are ignorant, I can teach you. But if you are stupid, there's no hope.

2012-2006 

6 years of playing Counter-strike and have not hacked. Once a cheater always a cheater? How so. Please think about the stupid shit that comes out of your mouth.

Jesus Christ child. smh

And my position has actually changed in the last couple days. Someone said, If ruplayer doesn't get admin then he will ragequit war-lords.  That isn't what I want. Even though you are a troll and an asshole and an elitist you still technically contribute to the community. I'd rather keep you here and deal with the Abuse threads about you, rather than not have you at all.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
No facts, nothing at all. Even drunk killer can pull out some shit in support to his words, your shit is just a stupid raging.
I know you have trouble with the English language so I will help you out here.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/raging
rawr?
Ruplayers believes in "once a cheater, always a cheater" and most of us don't. Just like so some people believe in 2nd chances/repentance, some don't. Everyone should keep their personal beliefs/principles to themselves.

We don't have to shove our opinions down someone else's throat. You can't expect to change someone's else mind over the internet (or in real life). Both viewpoints were let out in that thread Ru shared so just let it stay there.

One aspect of "maturity" is to exhibit professionalism in a role given to us, despite our beliefs. We can't just stop working because we hate someone at work. Work still has to be done. So, just catch/report cheaters and trolls who are doing it right now. Leave how you really feel about people to yourself or among a close group of friends. Not at a public domain like the wL forum.

PS: anyway, I sense this thread is one post away from flamez. so hope you guys can keep it cool. 
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spart is undoubtedly correct. There is no reason for the flame. You two obviously have issues with each other. If you would like to settle your differences that can be done. If you simply wish to just go back and forth and get no where there are ways to accomplish that also. For example you can send private messages on the forums. Posting this in a public section of the forum only shows two things. The lack of respect between administrators. Also shows that you don't quite understand where topics like this belong. Both of you being admins should understand where flame topics belong.

I do also think it reflects negatively towards the integrity of War-Lords being that both of you are or have been staff here. You are both old/smart enough to understand how to resolve this issue. Please do so in private. As much as I would like to laugh at both of you there is a time and place for everything. This however is not the time nor place.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I whole heartedly agree with you RemiX. That is why I don't want to make this about ruplayer.

This is now a thing about HDK vs NW. 

Wether or not you choose to accept that is not my problem.

Not once in any statement have I said that I do not value Ruplayers opinions on hackers. I even state multiple times throughout the forum that he is very adept at catching hackers. I just critisize his attitude. NonetheLess. I'll see you on the servers  Tongue

@Spartacus  <3
rawr?
I never step back from my words, if all of you will really read my original post (scroll up)you may understand, there isn't much of a flame stuff. Everyone knows that I stick with "once a cheat, always a cheat", but not many know that because of this he pm'd all my friends-admins, all of them. Asked them all to criticize me and was telling them rood stuff about me, all because of that little thread about ex-cheaters where he proudly claimed that he cheated for years and never got caught. He pm'd all of them like a rat.

I stick with "once a cheat - always cheat" because I don't believe in people, I don't trust anybody, I'm not religious.

Please don't reply to this thread with your "smart" peacemaking comments unless you take your time reading the original post.

Thanks.
Lol thats not what it was about. Im not sure what friends report this too you but you either misunderstood them , your translator broke, or they are trying to stir up shit.

The rest will be in a pm.
rawr?
I do not use translator. Don't make fun of my English.