Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got disconnected from office 24/7
sexuawka Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:not sure but did you get that red message on the top right of the screen saying lost connection to server retrying in 24 seconds?
because i get that alot too.

exactly this warning I got, but at that time I was connected to the internet. So I don't know why this happens.

yeah well for me sometimes it happens because im sitting in my room and the router is down stairs and i use wireless network since i play on a laptop so i happen to lose connection to my internet, and other times i just lose connection to the server while i still have internet on my laptop.
I also use wireless. When this shit happens I get pissed. So what you think I should do?
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
sexuawka Wrote:I also use wireless. When this shit happens I get pissed. So what you think I should do?
So couple months ago I had this problem, I talked to Assassin and he said he also had this problem, but he can confirm it if you dont believe it. I told him I was lagging and stuff, he said about his older connection system, which was a WIFRELLES.. He said after he changed it to cable, problem solved to him, so days ago I did the same thing and believe, before with net_graph 1open, my ping was about 160-220, after changing it to cable it lowered to 95-130...

**Remember this Ass?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
i'd suggest to have wired internet.
if you have desktop, of course.
laptop... altho i wouldnt suggest it, if you have laptop... use wireless.

that's all i would say.
i have desktop with wired, so im like the first one to join the map when we rtv it.
fuzzy bear is next (because he lives in japan)
whatever, i never have problems except when server shuts down sometimes.
i like it when the server shuts itself down, because it restarts with smee tower!!! Big Grin
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
sexuawka Wrote:I also use wireless. When this shit happens I get pissed. So what you think I should do?
So couple months ago I had this problem, I talked to Assassin and he said he also had this problem, but he can confirm it if you dont believe it. I told him I was lagging and stuff, he said about his older connection system, which was a WIFRELLES.. He said after he changed it to cable, problem solved to him, so days ago I did the same thing and believe, before with net_graph 1open, my ping was about 160-220, after changing it to cable it lowered to 95-130...

**Remember this Ass?
first of all its assassin, second you are confused, i use cable but you need a router in either cases we were referring to the the router in which you can use a cable from the router to your pc/laptop if you are close to the router but since my router is in the ground floor and my room is in the first floor i use wireless since i need to use a very long cable to connect the laptop to the router, doing this is not what causes the problem.

i just think you were timing out it happens often not sure though it should be fine its not 4 times every 15 min Tongue
When you get disconnected in a game, does your internet connection disconnect for a brief moment or is it just in CSS ?

I would try disabling your firewall and running CSS as administrator if you're using windows (right click, run as administrator. even if your acc is admin, running a program as an administrator will bypass some verifications that windows automatically runs for programs that use the internet). Make sure there's no static interference between your router and your computer (such as a microwave) and try turning off any devices that use your internet such as gaming consoles, other computers, turning wifi off on your cell phone, etc... Also make sure you've got some sort of encryption or password on your wireless internet.
thaks. I was living in residence and now when I left it's alright.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
yeah, i have desktop and I use wireless, sometimes, my css will disconnect for 10 seconds max and I hope that nobody killed meĀ  :o