Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  again...
Name: MERCURY / MAGICAL FAIRY / DUST MAGIC
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33370757

Kay, looks like I'm doing this again because I really want to be unbanned. Anyways, like I said I got banned for using inappropriate language. Yes, I've been banned 6 times, but just to let you know, not ALL of those bans were for inappropriate language. I've been playing on this server for quite a while now, and I've made lots of friends. And Bison, before you deny this again, a lot of players curse and say some stuff they shouldn't. I'm not the only one.
A lot of people hack. Yet they still get banned Wink
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
First of all, you should have read the guidelines: 1 appeal per person, more than 1 won't increase your chances of being unbanned, but rather reduce your chances.

Second of all, you've had enough bans to know that further rule breaking, inappropriate language or otherwise, would inevitably result in a permanent ban.

I've observed your behavior on the server and kept a close watch on your chat logs. You don't seem like the type of person that should be welcome to play on our servers, given your attitude.

A lot of players may curse, but not all of them direct it as harassment towards others. The ones that do so get banned, some learn their lesson within the first or second bans. The ones that don't are permanently banned. You have ~5 bans, which are more than enough chances for you to correct your behavior on our servers.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
RESOLVED

This isn't the only place where you've gotten bans for this kind of stuff... A simple search on your steam_id shows large quantities of bans from other communities. You should've known better by now.

Edit: As per our discussion on Steam, I've given you a perma silence instead of a ban. If anyone sees him griefing, then feel free to permaban him.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol