Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WILL DESTROY YOU BISON
hyperken1 Wrote:LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME IM NOT THE SAME KEN ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR PSYCHO POWERS THE DARK HADOU AND YOUR PSYCHO ENERGY TURNED ME INTO THIS HYPERKEN. BISON I WILL DEFEAT YOU YOUR ENERGY WILL NEVER CONTROL ME I WILL BREAK OUT OF IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I WILL AVENGE RYU BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi  Smile  Welcome to the War-Lords.net forums.

And...

Well good luck with all that.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
welcome to the server! be active and have fun!
btw you have nice skills
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Welcome,Bro... Big Grin
Assassin Wrote:lol what?
bison gave him a psycho crusher to the head rofl
NOPE PLAY CAPCOM VS SNK
btw im not new to the server im new to the fourms  i been playing since november idk about that ban thing cause i was never being rude and thiers no rule for !block plus i never did it you got the wrong dude plus the only thing i said was thiers no rule for !block 
hyperken1 Wrote:
NOPE PLAY CAPCOM VS SNK
btw im not new to the server im new to the fourms  i been playing since november idk about that ban thing cause i was never being rude and thiers no rule for !block plus i never did it you got the wrong dude plus the only thing i said was thiers no rule for !block
you complain for others alot, things you should and !block is considered as "griefing" or "General Exploit of Game/Map/Server", read motd and dont forget my message.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
hyperken1 Wrote:
NOPE PLAY CAPCOM VS SNK
you complain for others alot, things you should and !block is considered as "griefing" or "General Exploit of Game/Map/Server", read motd and dont forget my message.
Lol what since when have i complained for others the only person that was greifing was you i didint even see anyone getting mad the only thing i saw were lols and people laughing with mics
hyperken1 Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
hyperken1 Wrote:
NOPE PLAY CAPCOM VS SNK
Lol what since when have i complained for others the only person that was greifing was you i didint even see anyone getting mad the only thing i saw were lols and people laughing with mics
I wouldn't be an admin if I was a griefer

*Cough*Slap in the face.*Cough*
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
hyperken1 Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
hyperken1 Wrote:
NOPE PLAY CAPCOM VS SNK
I wouldn't be an admin if I was a griefer

*Cough*Slap in the face.*Cough*
WHAT!!! LOOOOOOOL Dude you were like the only one getting mad no offense you were cussing at us to stop and everything lol
-Done
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
hyperken1 Wrote:
NOPE PLAY CAPCOM VS SNK

pretty sure !block in general isn't considered as griefing, but blocking people by using !block is.
oh and what happens with you drunk lol, you got a lot of haters, you got like 4fights in like 2 days lol.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:oh and what happens with you drunk lol, you got a lot of haters, you got like 4fights in like 2 days lol.

Honestly I don't blame him, there's so much constant trolling in the MG server it's unbearable sometimes. Most of the people in there with mics are under 18 and it can be quite frustrating just to play.