Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WILL DESTROY YOU BISON
Never said i was blaming him, just funny to see that he gets in a lot of fights lol.
mais jtrouve que ce quil a dit a ce gars la cétait tres dirspectueux :p, hyperken fesait juste dire allo et de nulle part il arive et comence a lui inslter qu'il va le ban pi tout.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

lol tu sais ça ne serre a rien de parler en français, il sait qu'on parle soi de lui ou de la situation, il a qu'a utiliser un programme de traduction et ta dah.

Mai je suis tout d'a fai d'acords sur ce poin... le mec a le droi de metre ce qu'il veu sur sa page d'introduction, ça ne serre a rien d'esayer de l'effrayer... si le mec a fai quelque chose qui peux le ban, ce sera fai avec des preuves et c'est tou. Ce n'est pas tres bien pour un mec en charge comm lui de demontrer une rancune personel vec un mec alor qu'il n'a rien fai.
ceddeeoo Wrote:lol tu sais ça ne serre a rien de parler en français, il sait qu'on parle soi de lui ou de la situation, il a qu'a utiliser un programme de traduction et ta dah.

(Offtopic: Where you from: France, Canada? Belgium? Wink
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
ceddeeoo Wrote:lol tu sais ça ne serre a rien de parler en français, il sait qu'on parle soi de lui ou de la situation, il a qu'a utiliser un programme de traduction et ta dah.

(Offtopic: Where you from: France, Canada? Belgium? Wink

I am from France but living in the US.
4? hmm, which ones? and what did you guys said in French?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
nothing too important, Cas was just poking fun at hyperken's ridiculous opening post and the ensuing confusion lol
I heard the french dislike any other variation of their language (e.g canadians french)

Myth?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Yeah that's a myth, there's a lot of variation in our language within our own country in the first place, from the Parisians to the Marseillais to those in the Pays de Basque and etc...

But we do love making fun of the french canadian accent. It sounds absolutely hilarious to us. We had a whole puppet tv show based on making fun of french canadians and their accents called Tetes a Claques. The term Tetes a Claques itself means a face which you want to slap.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:I dont give a fuck about what you have going on with Bison, but next time I ban someone and you start complaining and try teaching me how to admin, you'll get you out of game.

You tried to get smart on me  from 2-3 guys I banned.

You are aware of the consequences... just dont step on me and you'll be fine.

YOU ARE HERE Vv
[Image: Blacklist.jpg]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
hyperken1 Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
hyperken1 Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:lol what?
bison gave him a psycho crusher to the head rofl
NOPE PLAY CAPCOM VS SNK
btw im not new to the server im new to the fourms  i been playing since november idk about that ban thing cause i was never being rude and thiers no rule for !block plus i never did it you got the wrong dude plus the only thing i said was thiers no rule for !block
you complain for others alot, things you should and !block is considered as "griefing" or "General Exploit of Game/Map/Server", read motd and dont forget my message.
Lol what since when have i complained for others the only person that was greifing was you i didint even see anyone getting mad the only thing i saw were lols and people laughing with mics
I wouldn't be an admin if I was a griefer

*Cough*Slap in the face.*Cough*

Since I'm all official now, no comments here. Just use your sober mind and remove this mess.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Cas is Canadian, knows French.... Now I wanna slap him.