Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Office Slots Extendtion
meh, that would increase the problem of the original poster imo whereas some people will want to play with certain people (all the regs) in the first server but it will be full even more frequently at 32.
I think it would be cool to increase it. The server isn't completely full a majority of the time. But if we could get that many in at once, it would be very entertaining.

I say give it a shot and see what happens.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Hey!  Let's nitrate some glycerol!  What possible harm could it do?  ;D :o Tongue
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Anyway, showing a picture of the full office is inaccurate in showing its popularity.

http://wls.gameme.com/css8

The server is averaging 30/40 players per day for the past week. While this is impressive, I don't see a desperate need to extend it.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Office has quite a few regulars who love it (many in my clan are guilty of this), and many more players who come to play with them or because the server is populated. Populating a 2nd office server would be very difficult--even with restrictions on the first one.
Office does get pretty full on the weekends though, and a 50 or 60 max user limit sounds like some crazy fun. ;D
I'm curious, but do you think the server could handle it?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
ceddeeoo Wrote:Wait so you guys want to decrease the slots from 40 to 32 ? Why's that ?

sorry, my mistake.
I meant 40 slots is good enough for office.