Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some problems..
M. Bison Wrote:It's probably some broken map causing this. I think Anubis was going to look through the maps. I'll take a look myself in a couple of hours.
I would suggest you to remove the maps I marked here:

http://war-lords.net/cs-server-news/minigames/

If the problem still happening, then I don't know what to tell you..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I could be mistaken, but many times when we played mg_speed_domination_2011_v02a after cs_paintball_source_final, we couldn't accelerate with bhop anymore. Seems to somehow knock it out.
I have no idea which map is messing with the props.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
-RESOLVED-

Thanks to Root Admins for fixing it, if it comes back, I will let you know about it. As for now, I'm locking this.

- UNLOCKED -

Problem is back

ya my cs keeps crashing about a minute after i get into minigames....
Server has been restarted and the offending map has been removed.
Can you list them?

It's the Obstacle Legend map. 1 level is broken, sometimes it crashes the server and the server gets changed to Smee Tower, and sometimes after we play it, the physics start to mess up.

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Well the physics are still wacked, but bhopping hasn't been a problem in the last few days which is good.
Platform Wrote:It's the Obstacle Legend map. 1 level is broken, sometimes it crashes the server and the server gets changed to Smee Tower, and sometimes after we play it, the physics start to mess up.

Interesting, I'll probably just remove this map.