Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban appeal.
hi to all , anyone can help me to my ban account and I.P.
unbanned me .

I really don't want a bad reputation for a game I just started playing and straight up don't plan on using anything illegitimate anymore on any servers, I noticed yours is one of the more popular ones also so I'd hate to be banned from one of the last populated servers on this game.

it was an Error.

Again, sorry, and I hope you understand.
unbanned me.

hi good afternoon. Last night i played at your servers i encountered an error to my steam, so i decided to restart my pc hoping the error/bug could be remove but when i joined wl server i saw a ban message .
I really don't want a bad reputation for a game I just started playing and straight up ,
i am sorry . it was an error i cant do anything like hacking at any servers .

Again, sorry, and I hope you understand.
REJECTED

You're lying. You were exploiting a bug in ao present in old versions of DirectX. This feature must be manually enabled on your computer and is not enabled by default. This already suggests a bit of malice since it has to be manually enabled, however, it's very possible one may enable it whilst unknowing of its bugged behavior in CSS. I highly doubt this is what happened to you, though. An individual who "accidentally" enables it would make mention of it at one point or another and say something like, "my css is broken.. i can see through smoke, wtf?", and ask for help to fix it. An individual who "accidentally" enables it doesn't maliciously exploit it as bad as what is shown in the demos of you. An individual who "accidentally" enables it doesn't reconnect with a new name every time someone accuses them of cheating. No sir, you were intentionally and maliciously exploiting this feature. Since this isn't actually a 3d party cheat and rather a bug with DirectX and CSS, I decided to only give you a month long ban. However, by making this ban appeal and lying about the situation, this makes you deserving of a permanent ban instead. I've upgraded your ban to a permanent one.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol