Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put restrictions on P90!
ceddeeoo Wrote:
lin3ar Wrote:How should I put this?

Stop whining and get better at the game. Might as well ban all guns because they can also kill you.

ahahahaha

while I completely agree, some guns do need to be restricted otherwise the gameplay gets really lame (I've seen some 16k office servers with 90% of the people using AWPs and oh man it's ridiculous...)

Restrictions are for people who can't play the game without a handicap. Don't like a gun in the game and want it removed? Learn to kill those players before they kill you or go play on one of those noob friendly servers and continue to suck at the game.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
yea man tha p90 is some ppls only way of getting kills!
...not me though  8)
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
There should definitely be a restriction on using elites.  Two guns; that is cheating!

I like p90s because it lets me know how easy the server is playing.  If you restrict that then there would be know way of knowing.
I don't really care bout tr p90s anymore. Lol, get used to it. Deagle > P90 , if you know what I mean.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I don't really care bout tr p90s anymore. Lol, get used to it. Deagle > P90 , if you know what I mean.
gotcha.. lol btw danger, this comment should make you try harder.. lol jk
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
P90's are easy to deal with.  If you have that much of a problem with them, just keep your distance.  P90's aren't the greatest long range.
[Image: 243864_101.png]
lin3ar Wrote:How should I put this?

Stop whining and get better at the game. Might as well ban all guns because they can also kill you.
that's what i suggested... To ban all guns in MG because they are overpowered...
oh, and ban knife and grenade (smoke grenade too) too... they can kill you...
Mr.Tea Wrote:There should definitely be a restriction on using elites.  Two guns; that is cheating!
yeah, but it cost $800
FrostyMeds Wrote:P90's are easy to deal with.  If you have that much of a problem with them, just keep your distance.  P90's aren't the greatest long range.

The latest source update now allows a P90 effective at distances.  Now it is not unusual to get hs across the map with a p90.
FrostyMeds Wrote:P90's are easy to deal with.  If you have that much of a problem with them, just keep your distance.  P90's aren't the greatest long range.

Oh, No...i think youre a beginner ! I'm Unstoppable with p90 like buck jason !