Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your fav race? n why?
iiarejeffrey Wrote:fav race is terran cuz their fun:O zerg and toss are so common ..

+1 Terran FTW
epic Wrote:i love being terran. It could sometimes be super micro intensive but it all pays off. Smile
and dropping nukes on people's mains are always fun. Big Grin
...when the helll ...do u have time to make a nuke against other player...........what are u playng whith the computer.... Big Grin
TaTo_xXx Wrote:
epic Wrote:i love being terran. It could sometimes be super micro intensive but it all pays off. Smile
...when the helll ...do u have time to make a nuke against other player...........what are u playng whith the computer.... Big Grin

what are you... noob? making nukes in the reg game and droppin em is pretty easy... lmao
epic Wrote:
TaTo_xXx Wrote:

what are you... noob? making nukes in the reg game and droppin em is pretty easy... lmao

agreed
Favorite Race is zerg

You can rush them the first 5 mins an then let them live only to build up better units to torment them later

look the lurkers they own the rines
My favourite race is terran, tosses and zerg ar much easier to play, especially toss.
terran kicks asses!!!!