Call of Duty
6 13.33%
Battlefield
6 13.33%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite fps game?
Spartacus Wrote:Quake and Unreal Tournament.

yep. battlefield 2 and bfbc2 were a lot of fun too. never got bf3, might someday.
i'm waiting for someone to tell me whats MoA and LD4 ?
THE SPECIAL Wrote:i'm waiting for someone to tell me whats MoA and LD4 ?

I'm not sure what MoA is, but I'm pretty sure "LD4" is supposed to be "L4D" which is Left 4 Dead.  It's Valve's co-op zombie survival game.

By the way, I'm surprised TF2, Quake, Unreal Tournament, Day of Defeat, and Half-Life aren't on this list.
[Image: 243864_101.png]

Once again, MoA is Medal Of Aonar(teeth problems make him pronounce it this way). LD4 is Left Dead For(He was accidently dropped when he was a kid).
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Oh yeah, Dark Forces and Marathon.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
trueplayer Wrote:

Once again, MoA is Medal Of Aonar(teeth problems make him pronounce it this way). LD4 is Left Dead For(He was accidently dropped when he was a kid).
Hmm...thnx ;D
trueplayer Wrote:
THE SPECIAL Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:What is MoA and LD4?

We dont know,too.
MoA is medal of aonar, he has teeth problems.

Lol, i was actually going to tell everyone that MoA was Medal Of Honor but then i realised it was an A and not an H  :o
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:
THE SPECIAL Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:What is MoA and LD4?

We dont know,too.
MoA is medal of aonar, he has teeth problems.

Lol, i was actually going to tell everyone that MoA was Medal Of Honor but then i realised it was an A and not an H  :o
ROFL!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
FrostyMeds Wrote:

I'm not sure what MoA is, but I'm pretty sure "LD4" is supposed to be "L4D" which is Left 4 Dead.  It's Valve's co-op zombie survival game.

By the way, I'm surprised TF2, Quake, Unreal Tournament, Day of Defeat, and Half-Life aren't on this list.

Recheck  Wink

EDIT: Since there is now 11 options, I changed the amount of votes to four (4) per user. Since it does not allow you to just add the other 2 votes, you have to remove your current votes and then re-pick.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, Return to Castle Wolfenstein (with 10 unofficial mods), Wolfenstein 2009, Call of Duty 1, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 5, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, Enter The Matrix, Matrix: Path of Neo, Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam: The Second Encounter......