Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  SMAC: Eye Angles Violation?
Name: (the name u game on) Jeolidus
SteamID: (the steam id, duh) STEAM_0:1:41905143 
(write why you are protesting this ban here)

I probably just joined this server, for the first time, and I've never used any hacks before. I don't know why it says I have, when I haven't.. This is my probabal first connection, and I haven't used hacks before..?

Check my Steam ID, I've never been banned for hacks...

Is this a SMAC glitch?
The ban appears to be valid. You were cheating on our servers sometime March 26, 2012.

Besides, we probably don't want you around anyways. A quick google search of your steam id shows numerous bans for naughty bad behavior and almost every single one of them lead to a permanent ban. Tongue
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:The ban appears to be valid. You were cheating on our servers sometime March 26, 2012.

Besides, we probably don't want you around anyways. A quick google search of your steam id shows numerous bans for naughty bad behavior and almost every single one of them lead to a permanent ban. Tongue

My behavior has changed, but it is impossible for me to be cheating on Marhch 26th, because my family and I visited Six Flags Great America (I live in the Chicagoland area) and I didn't use the computer all day.

Was my ban via IP address, or Steam ID?
Both
M. Bison Wrote:Both

I've never used any hacks/exploits on my account, my VAC status is cleaned, and, like I said before, this is the only server that has me banned for hacking.

I have a little brother, we have two seperate computers, and he has his own (crack)ed steam. He may have been using the hacks, I've seen him use hacks before, and I know he wouldn't use my account, he actually can't. My computer is in my room, his in the living, room, my room has a lock on it, and he can't get in. I log out of steam each time I get off, and he doesn't know my password.

Please look into this some more, I don't have and I don't want to be unjustly banned.
Jeolidus Wrote:I have a little brother, we have two seperate computers, and he has his own (crack)ed steam. He may have been using the hacks, I've seen him use hacks
So the puzzle pieces come into place.  :Smile

If you know your brother cheats, why do you let him? How do we know you even have a brother? and how do we know it isn't actually you who goes around cheating on cracked steam? The bottom line is someone was cheating whether it was you or him and someone will be held responsible for it.
M. Bison Wrote:
Jeolidus Wrote:I have a little brother, we have two seperate computers, and he has his own (crack)ed steam. He may have been using the hacks, I've seen him use hacks
So the puzzle pieces come into place.  :Smile

If you know your brother cheats, why do you let him? How do we know you even have a brother? and how do we know it isn't actually you who goes around cheating on cracked steam? The bottom line is someone was cheating whether it was you or him and someone will be held responsible for it.

I can't force him not to, I have told him that people that cheat are bad at life, and those kind of things, but he wouldn't listen to me. I love my brother and I wouldn't get physical with the kid. I can't actually prove those last two points, I know in my heart that I didn't use the hacks, and I'd like my word to be taken.
This won't happen again, I'm telling my brother that most of the hacks he's been using contain viruses, and that if he keeps them, he can go to jail. The kids only 12, so I'm sure he belives me. I'm also uninstalling the steam he uses, and I'll probably just let him play Crossfire/Combat Arms..
Here's the thing: Even if we were to believe you about the cheating, you'd still be considerably risky for us to unban. Like I mentioned earlier, a simple Google search on your steam_id shows dozens of bans for malicious behavior and many of these bans are fairly recent. The thing is that most people banned from our servers for reasons like that also tend to similarly have a history of it elsewhere. I simply can't believe your behavior would change all that much in such a short time span. So we've definitely got a problem. How do we know you've changed? What are you willing to do to prove it?
M. Bison Wrote:Here's the thing: Even if we were to believe you about the cheating, you'd still be considerably risky for us to unban. Like I mentioned earlier, a simple google search on your steam_id shows dozens of bans for malicious behavior and many of these bans are fairly recent. The thing is that most people banned from our servers for reasons like that also tend to similarly have a history of it elsewhere. I simply can't believe your behavior would change all that much in such a short time span. So we've definitely got a problem here. How do we know you've changed? What are you willing to do to prove it?

I'm currently in a clan with a lot of close steam friends, and we have a T&C that e all signed up and agreed to,
Quote:If we are informed of you getting banned from another server for breaking their rules, you can be removed from the clan and community. Breaking any of these rules/expectations will get you removed from the clan and community Immediately. Not wearing the clan tag at any given time, shows us you don't care for the clan and you will be kicked out for it.

If you find me "trolling" your servers, please visit "Evolution-cSS.COm" and report me. However, you won't find me trolling your servers, because I wouldn't dare lose my status there to dick around.  Wink
APPROVED

Interesting. I've concluded my investigations.

I might as well, I guess. Keep this 'brother' of yours off my servers.  :-X

-CLOSED-