Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Question about unban and could u ........?
Name:Xx3dGard0xX
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:38696413
(write why you are protesting this ban here)}
I wanna ask Admins or other people this Ban is perm.? And u dont think 2 months away from servers is good to know the rules? i only have that 2 question, But if u gonna say (U perm. banned go out of here or u know the rules) I really dont know all the rules because i didnt know it was a page of the server after begin banned, Well im member of other site like u and i become one of the members of it http://hellclan.co.uk/news.php and i have so many friends there and all of this after begin banned of ur server, then i say to them i got banned of ur servers and they trying to say (If ur a hacker go away) And i say to them i understand now what i do and they leave me to stay in that clan Big Grin i usually play in that srvers and i  wanna just say this is not a unban appeal (U can unban me if u want but i still syin i learn my lesson) so.... well i can say i love u for let me go to other servers and make some good friends Tongue & i still wanna play in this servers? Of cource but i accept what i did
Well Good bye

PD: dont say things like u got a ban appeal a couple of weeks or something i just wanna say this is not a Unban appeal u can consider this i learn my lesson Smile, i make friends, i still wanna play in ur servers, and good bye Big Grin
Yes, the ban is permanent. If you want to play again on our servers, you have to buy a legitimate copy of CSS.

Don't you figure that hacking is a bannable offense in just about every server out there? Failing to read MOTD is not an excuse.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
REJECTED

You've been cheating for a while. Definitely not going to be unbanned.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol