Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US man left in cell for five days 'drank own urine'
General Josh Wrote:Gee bro, i didnt know you were 100% right always, and that you even found any facts saying im wrong, or that you had to get so angry about a little analogy, note you left white people out of that little rant there, and from what i can tell about the first 2 or so lines there, you'd be the kind of person that would justify the killing of Trayvon Martin by Zimmerman there because the kid was, black, wearing baggy clothes, and could've been a "threat". I dont mind Fenken getting a tad mad, i guess he misunderstood the analogy, but i mean you are so quick to justify im wrong in some way without even looking at both sets of facts for the argument.

holy shit you're absolutely mind boggingly stupid. What you wrote wasn't an analogy, and I didn't leave caucasians out of the equation at all, not only did I say "all races" multiple times but I said white once or twice. I never said a black person with baggy clothes would be a "threat" so don't bother trying to quote me saying things I never said. The last sentence you wrote doesn't make any sense, how could I justify that you are wrong without looking at the argument. Do I have a personal grudge against you ? No, i've never talked to you before this.

Why would his race (the original story) have anything to do with the situation ? You really think guards at the DEA heard a kid going insane, screaming and kicking the door and just went "bah, he's asian, who cares." ?

How could you even compare the treatment african americans received during the civil rights era to this single case which was most probably a  huge fuck-up on a single person's behalf is beyond me. Tell me in the article what this incident had anything to do with race ? You basically went "white people are racist against asians!!!!!" in a thread that was completely unrelated.
He is suing for $20 millions.
I suggest to put him back into the cell, to clear his coke head.