Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your fml stories.
I'll start.

Chilled all night long. No drama. One hour before the end of the shift I get a call. As I approach the vehicle to interview the person, her head fell on the steering wheel, unconscious. I ask the driver that was waiting in the car behind to pull back a little, that dude dropped his lag on the gas pedal and reversed all the way into another car.
3 more hours at work to do medical/DUI and car accident reports.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
that sounds hilarious. Are you a police officer ?
ceddeeoo Wrote:that sounds hilarious. Are you a police officer ?
No, I am not a peace officer. However, low enforcement is a part of my job, but I am not to release any further details=) your story?
Danced on a "roller chair"/office chair when i was 5.

Did the twist. Fell down and had a bloody gash on my head. Woke up with stitches and a patch on my head where hair no longer grows.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Seven years ago, both my house and one of my workplaces were in the boonies, and I didn't have my license yet. Public transportation is usually  pretty good around here...but not always.
I caught the local bus that morning and transferred to the highway bus without any trouble. But just as we got off the express way, a car swerved in front of us and our driver had to hit the E brake hard enough to knock several passengers out of their seats. A little shaken, I got off at the next stop and made the switch to the next local bus. I got off near work, and dropped by a liquor store to buy a bottle of light beer for a friend's birthday gift. Work finished unusually late, and I missed my return bus by 2 minutes--which meant also missing the connecting highway bus, and that I'd have to take a train.
It was December 18th, and that night my family was invited out to a Christmas dinner at a friend's house. But Christmas traffic meant I reached the station just in time to watch my train pull away. So I took the next local train to a large station halfway, and looked up the next express. When the express didn't show 20 minutes after it should have, I figured I must have read the schedule wrong and boarded the next local. Several stops down the line the conductor announced we'd be pulling over to wait for the delayed express train to pass us. At this point I was pretty dazed/depressed, and I called my dad to tell him there was no way I could make dinner. But shit still got worse.
When I finally got off the train, there was still some time before the [last] bus home, so I opened my bag to get a couple books, and when the bus pulled in, I quickly got up without checking to see if I'd closed it. It was one of those leather laptop bags that zip all the way around, and though I wasn't carrying a laptop at the time, I had a bunch of books and papers in the middle. And that bottle of beer.
When they hit the ground, it shattered and splattered all over the books. Definitely a fml moment. Probably the lowest I've ever felt. And just about the time I was finished shaking of my books and collecting the glass pieces, my bus pulled out--the last bus home. So I took a shortcut and raced it to a stop several blocks away in my suit and tie. It beat me to that stop but it stopped at the next light, and the driver let on what was probably one of his most exhausted and sweaty passengers ever.
That was my Moore's law day. Though absolutely shitty when it happened, it's all pretty funny looking back.
True story.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Lol I shared fml story that happened yesterday, anyway, when I wake up ill drop some fml story that happened years ago.
That's pretty detailed Izzie.

I just remembered one. Keeping it short.

Primary/Elementary School. First class of the day. Stomachached. "Duck walk" to the toilet. Didn't make it. Flushed underwear. Commando the rest of the day.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Checking out an abandoned van in the middle of an empty Iraqi market place when a PKM on a balcony opens up with armor piercing rounds on me and one of my Soldiers.  He comically used a palm tree 1.5 ft thick for cover I used the Van.  We both had to rush a retaining 30m towards the machine gun to seek proper cover.  FML...
I went to Vegas a month ago....you can already see where this is headed. Long story short was trashed ended up at the hard rock. Roommate and I ended up leavin with a Bitch a piece, or what we thought was a Bitch a piece. Needless to say I took home a trany. Most people would say that's the highlight of this story. It's not. When the penis came out I hit him with the hotel alarm clock. Spent a week in jail because I left my wallet somewhere in Vegas and couldnt identify myself when I got arrested for assault.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX Wrote:I went to Vegas a month ago....you can already see where this is headed. Long story short was trashed ended up at the hard rock. Roommate and I ended up leavin with a Bitch a piece, or what we thought was a Bitch a piece. Needless to say I took home a trany. Most people would say that's the highlight of this story. It's not. When the penis came out I hit him with the hotel alarm clock. Spent a week in jail because I left my wallet somewhere in Vegas and couldnt identify myself when I got arrested for assault.

ROFL

Made my day, hahaha. I have a lot of drunken stories, no tranny ones though.