Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama declares support for same-sex marriages
That's so fucked up, & the only reason he did that is because he knows that no one with sanity in him will ever vote for him in the upcoming elections.

& I completely 110% agree with RU:
Quote:They don't just go against religion, they step over human biology and simple moral things. It's like what if people will start having sex with animals, kids, or eating shit, just because that's what they like to do?
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
It doesn't go against human biology, it's just a variation of sexuality.

And yes, the sanity voters are the ones pro Rick Santorum, or Mitt cluecess Romney.
I'm really not a fan of Obama at all, but I'd have him as president any day over Santorum or Romney.

also, I'd really like this question answered:

Quote:What type of morals do homosexuals step over that heterosexuals do not ?
ceddeeoo Wrote:I'm really not a fan of Obama at all, but I'd have him as president any day over Santorum or Romney.

Me neither. I couldn't care less actually, I'm not even American. It's just that some people think that their views are the only ones that make sense, and that you must be insane to vote Obama.
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:you must be insane to vote Obama.
Tell me one thing "Obama" did that was for the good of the American or the international community..
Don't be ignorant.. Accept the facts

Though either it was "Obama, Bush, Romney....or whatsoever" it wouldn't change a thing.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
I'm really surprised to see how many anti-gay people there are on these forums. I suppose I live in California where we're pretty tolerant compared to the rest of the US.  I have multiple homosexual relatives and teachers, and they're people just like you and me.  It's important to realize that this isn't a choice, and people never choose to be gay.  It kind of makes me sad to see how intolerant a lot of you are - this is why gay teens across the country are committing suicide so often.

Homosexuals are people just like you and I.  Judging them based on their sexual preference is no different than judging them based on their race or ethnicity.  Let's try to get over this homophobia nonsense.
[Image: 243864_101.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:you must be insane to vote Obama.
Tell me one thing "Obama" did that was for the good of the American or the international community..
Don't be ignorant.. Accept the facts

Though either it was "Obama, Bush, Romney....or whatsoever" it wouldn't change a thing.

First of all, the president of the US is "elected to serve America's interests", not the international community.

I'm not endorsing Obama. I just think national politics is mostly a matter of differing opinions. You seem to think there's only one right opinion.
It's all good, but I'd still not going to vote for Obama=)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
vote for ron paul
ceddeeoo Wrote:vote for ron paul

Haha, it's a little late for that.  Wink
[Image: 243864_101.png]