Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
}{@K@P Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:На форуме другие люди админы.
аааааа, модераторы то есть?
верно
понятно
точка
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
can  you guys please stop with the one word posting, I don't know if it's a "rule" for war-lords or not on one word posts, but it is kind of annoying. thanks!
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:can  you guys please stop with the one word posting, I don't know if it's a "rule" for war-lords or not on one word posts, but it is kind of annoying. thanks!
You should chill. (3 words)
trueplayer Wrote:
henry Wrote:can  you guys please stop with the one word posting, I don't know if it's a "rule" for war-lords or not on one word posts, but it is kind of annoying. thanks!
I mean I could just warn you guys, but I'll play nice for everyone :-)
Also, cedeo or whatever, stay on topic, thanks!
henry Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:
I mean I could just warn you guys, but I'll play nice for everyone :-)
Also, cedeo or whatever, stay on topic, thanks!

Just showed us some stupidity. It was a joke, and we normally have more then one word to say, but in this particular case it was a nice joke. I'd understand if we were always spamming one word posts. Oh and last one, are you going to warn us for something that you're not sure if it's allowed on this forum? Then I'd intentionally do it again, and what, ban? Go get some sleep.
yes sir!!!! (2 words) lol Smile)
sorry, let me rephrase that. as long as you're staying on topic, I don't care if you post 1 word responses, but none of your posts were on topic. better? or do I have to explain it more -_-
henry Wrote:sorry, let me rephrase that. as long as you're staying on topic, I don't care if you post 1 word responses, but none of your posts were on topic. better? or do I have to explain it more -_-
No, sorry bro, I was kind of not myself, if you know what I mean. Yea, this happens a lot around here(going off topic).
[youtube]sxtRGEVsSOc[/youtube]
ceddeeoo Wrote:[youtube]sxtRGEVsSOc[/youtube]
tea insanity
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]