Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  give me the reason for 1 month ban
hello all,
  player name: Guddu=>madona's fernando
  steam id: non steam user.
  i dont know the reason why i was banned for 1 month .If anyone give me the reason for this ban it will be appreciated.thank you guys.
                                                                              thanks, guddu
You have 11 bans, probably the only person on wL with that many bans that isn't perma'd yet.

You were banned because of your language and racism.

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/117825
According to Naail, read the first 5 pages. Should be conclusive enough.

I personally think we should perma you. Take this as a lesson, continue with your bad attitude, you're gonna get banned for a longer period.

Good luck convincing a Sr. to unban you, highly unlikely.
I'm personally going to change this ban to permanent. It seems like you clearly do not care about our rules, given your 11 bans for more or less the same things.
You already had at least 7 more chances than the average person who commits those infractions. You're not getting your "second chance" again.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
blackhawk Wrote:  i dont know the reason why i was banned for 1 month .If anyone give me the reason for this ban it will be appreciated.thank you guys.
                                                                              thanks, guddu
[Image: nono1.gif]
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
thanks to all admins. and my last wish is to fuck the mother of the 'admin' who banned be permenantly. son of a bitch,nigger ,son of a whore, your mom is a slut who demands no money for her slutness .motherfucker.fuck you.by to all.will miss you guys. thank you again .
-PERMANENTLY BANNED-

CLOSED