Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headset [HELP]
henry Wrote:Ewwwwww, they're fat and ugly Sad

I like woman meaty anyway.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Keep the suggestions coming guys Big Grin
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I use this since last summer Big Grin

[Image: 31rst1yl1BL.jpg]

I bought them for $30, you can't hear any sounds from outside, sometimes you can hear your heartbeatĀ  :o
}{@K@P Wrote:I use this since last summer Big Grin

[Image: 31rst1yl1BL.jpg]

I bought them for $30, you can't hear any sounds from outside, sometimes you can hear your heartbeatĀ  :o
it Looks good. Smile
My cat killed about 10 headphones till I finally got this:
[Image: 51UKZHNLqNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

The Official PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset
7.1 virtual surround sound enables you to hear the enemy before they see you Crystal clear conversations to strategize with teammates.
Stay informed with exclusive on-screen headset status updates.
Built-in rechargeable battery delivers seven hours usage on a single charge.
Enjoy your Wireless Stereo Headset on your PC or Mac Enjoy hi-fidelity sound while watching your favorite movie. Breathable oversized earpads allow for hours of comfortable gameplay.

There is simply NO better deal for even close to $90. This set is amazing.
http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Stereo-He...pg__header
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=sansung+ ... s:10,i:116

i use this one from galaxy s 2 came with my phone, i dont like those heavy ass headset on my head. i can hear my cat's heart beat and my neighbors whispering from the 3rd block and i can hear you laughing/talking shit right now. but for real this is awesome.
trueplayer Wrote:My cat killed about 10 headphones till I finally got this:
[Image: 51UKZHNLqNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

The Official PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset
7.1 virtual surround sound enables you to hear the enemy before they see you Crystal clear conversations to strategize with teammates.
Stay informed with exclusive on-screen headset status updates.
Built-in rechargeable battery delivers seven hours usage on a single charge.
Enjoy your Wireless Stereo Headset on your PC or Mac Enjoy hi-fidelity sound while watching your favorite movie. Breathable oversized earpads allow for hours of comfortable gameplay.

There is simply NO better deal for even close to $90. This set is amazing.
http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Stereo-He...pg__header

[Image: 9ptafd.jpg]

My mic settings for my PS3 isn't configured properly. My friends can't hear my thrash talk clearly.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Well, people can hear me just fine.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Ok, budget upgraded to $70.

Double post

LOL, I was surfing around and found this thread, and I realized I forgot to post my headset.. lol @ me..

I bought this Gamecom 780 headset about 2 months ago:

[Image: plantronics_gamecom_780_headset_news.jpg]

BUT, since I got my new rig (I'll post a pic later, I need to move some things around it because It's a mess here), I can't run the drivers, which I cant get a really good performance because I'm running windows 8..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
henry, post: 60338, member: 395 Wrote:Are those iPod earphones? Why are you using those on your computer -.-, they're meant for MP3 Players/Phones. Just search your local store for a better computer headset, if you want awesomeness buy BOSE or Beatz by Dre
Hell no. Drastically overpriced, pieces of crap. They look nice, but there are TONS of better one's for the money.

I use a cheap pair of skullies cause they're comfy and they work fine. If I want to get super intense I have my Shure e3c's or Ultimate Ears TripleFi's.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]