Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application Flood
Ive noticed many applications especially for the minigames server. Personally, the only admins i see on there are Drunk and Cas, and most of the time when I'm on they're not. More minigames server admins would actually be a good idea,and Im not just stating this because I'm applying. People such as Platform, Yuuki and Fuzzy should be accepted because they too are constantly online. Though adding more Sr. admins sounds like a good idea, unfortunately that's not our choice. If iSpy needs more he will promote the ones he wants.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
A bunch of admins also play on Mini-games, they don't like advertising that they're admins though.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:A bunch of admins also play on Mini-games, they don't like advertising that they're admins though.
Thats why I asked Bison to delete my stats, so they wouldn't know me anymore, some try to find out by votebanning, but when the server is full, they just can't know whos admin or not.. I personally advertise myself just in a few situations.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
keep applying and i keep denying :Smile
Just to clarify, we will get a notification if we are deemed unfit for the duties of an admin right? Like we won't be kept under evaluation indefinitely?
[Image: 532215_101.png]
Yes you will get an update on the boards once a decision has been made