Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minigames and Deathrun
russian Wrote:Good idea. But where would all the points we have now on Mg go? It would be tough for the roots to transfer EVERY SINGLE PERSONS stats from 1 server with OVER 20,000 peoples scores stored. Good suggestion  but needs to be thought through.
The current server should be minigame 1 with the current gameME stats, and minigame 2 should be for maps that do killing and around that, with no gameME stats.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Matt Wrote:Like CS:GO servers Tongue.
yup, too bad i never got a beta key =l.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Too bad i have one but my laptop is so shit i can't play it    ..!.. -_- ..!..
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Just set up a ZE server and keep MG intact and add your favorite DR maps to rotation. Not worth diverting traffic over to a  DR server from MG. If it's not going to boost traffic significantly or noticeably, the idea shouldn't be considered. We're better off just focusing on making a successful ZE server because that's probably the most important server that we are lacking (other than Jailbreak, except we already shelved that due to the potential mass of problems that plague JB servers, not to mention international ones)
[Image: 191457_101.png]
russian Wrote:  And now for our minigames server. Personally ive noticed that when a course map comes on, (any saw map, office course, or any other map you eventually suicide on) most players tend to hold back or even leave the server. I believe this is because of the points lost when you commit suicide. It would be greatly appreciated if the suicide points loss were decreased or even removed for the better of the server. Thank-you for your time.

no, i leave because it is just boring.
i want to shoot someone in the head with awp, not do this boring course run.
that is why i leave.

Oh, and ^^^ i agree with Lin3ar, ZE either has to change to ZR or do something. We couldve used that server for gungames, you know?
lin3ar Wrote:Just set up a ZE server and keep MG intact and add your favorite DR maps to rotation. Not worth diverting traffic over to a  DR server from MG. If it's not going to boost traffic significantly or noticeably, the idea shouldn't be considered. We're better off just focusing on making a successful ZE server because that's probably the most important server that we are lacking (other than Jailbreak, except we already shelved that due to the potential mass of problems that plague JB servers, not to mention international ones)
+1
ZE will populate quickly, faster than any other servers!
that's my dream in css, to play ze in war-lords!
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]