Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  UNBAN ME PLEASE
NAME: ASHOKA
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1411358350
REASON: I m sorry that i disobeyed the rules and regulation of the server. i had never done this before. this is my first time. it was a mistake. i m not good in these things too. when i found out something unusual on the screen i tried to off it but i didnt know how to do so. while trying hard to off it...i already got banned which is unfortunate....i apologise from deep inside my heart!!!  hope my ban will be relieved as soon as possible because i only play war lord server. PLS HELP ME !!!
Banned by SMAC, wait for a Sr. to respond.

Ashoka, never expected this to happen, you were one of the mature players on Office.  :-\
I can't believe you did that..  :-\

Ashoka Wrote:when i found out something unusual on the screen i tried to off it but i didnt know how to do so. while trying hard to off it.
Who uses your PC? How did this "unusual thing" appeared?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Riser` Wrote:Banned by SMAC, wait for a Sr. to respond.

Ashoka, never expected this to happen, you were one of the mature players on Office.  :-\

I m sorry. i didn't use my laptop since yesterday as i was busy with some works.  i didn't know about it while i was in kitchen. when he joined the server he asked me what are the lines and boxes..  when i checked i didnt know it was hacks because i have little knowledge about these things. he told me he downloaded hacking software and  tried to use it....i don't know how to off it. i typed DELETE in console Smile but it was too late...cant help it...

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:I can't believe you did that..  :-\

Ashoka Wrote:when i found out something unusual on the screen i tried to off it but i didnt know how to do so. while trying hard to off it.

one friend visits me...he is the one who used my laptop. actually he downloaded and tried to hack and act smart without knowledge. SOME BOXES AND LINES CAME OUT... then got banned. i can only say sorry because i cant blame my freind too. he was trying how his roommate did while playing. i dont know how to off it also ...as i m not good in these things.

WILL IT STILL CONTINUE EVEN WHEN I PLAY NEXT TIME? HOW TO REMOVE IT? PLS HELP!!! Smile
Ashoka Wrote:
Riser` Wrote:Banned by SMAC, wait for a Sr. to respond.

I m sorry. i didn't use my laptop since yesterday as i was busy with some works.  i didn't know about it while i was in kitchen. when he joined the server he asked me what are the lines and boxes..  when i checked i didnt know it was hacks because i have little knowledge about these things. he told me he downloaded hacking software and  tried to use it....i don't know how to off it. i typed DELETE in console Smile but it was too late...cant help it...

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:I can't believe you did that..  :-\

one friend visits me...he is the one who used my laptop. actually he downloaded and tried to hack and act smart without knowledge. SOME BOXES AND LINES CAME OUT... then got banned. i can only say sorry because i cant blame my freind too. he was trying how his roommate did while playing. i dont know how to off it also ...as i m not good in these things.

WILL IT STILL CONTINUE EVEN WHEN I PLAY NEXT TIME? HOW TO REMOVE IT? PLS HELP!!! Smile
Wait for a root. And hopefully they find out the best ending for you.

Good Luck
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
THANKS.....i hope everything goes well...i thought i will play tonight since tomorrow is holiday!!!

Is there any root admin to help me out....Please!!!
You know that youre responsible for your account right?
yeah i m responsible for it and i wont blame anyone for it. I M SORRY...it was a mistake...n it wont happen again in future. PLEASE help me play in this server again. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY!!!
-REJECTED-

its unfair to others if i unbanned you, Just purchase a legit copy of css via Steam thats the only option i can give in order for you to play again in our servers.

-Have a Nioce Day.

CLOSED