Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Define rules more in depth in MOTD
Hi all,

I was a former regular on your CSS servers and somewhat on the forums about a year ago. I haven't really seen too much mod/admin action going, til today, when a mod continually warned us to stop "mic spamming." We were just having a normal, random, conversation along the lines of what usually goes on.

Admittedly, it was about a guy sticking a q-tip in his butt, but no one really seemed to mind. We actually had a good laugh about it. But the direction the mod took it, it made it seem like the friendly atmosphere and fun conversation that I know and love these servers and CSS for were now prohibited.

I believe a firm reference that we, as players, can refer to and point out to mods who are stepping over the line would be nice. I would like to point out this mod did  not threathen to ban us, but perma-mute us.

I am not sure if this is the right place for this, but it felt somewhat appropriate. If I am incorrect and idle chatter is no longer allowed, please let me know, and I can certainly adapt or find a new server.

Thanks,
Pandapoop/Pandanade
I like having random conversations in game as well.

I'm not sure why but the mute button in steam is glitchy sometimes, else the admin would just ask the others who are annoyed by your conversation to mute you.

wL does have a teamspeak server. It's definitely an underutilize platform to have such conversations, especially for the regulars. I'd start using it if it was still alive.

PS: good work on keeping your suggestion/complaint civil.hope the rest would follow suit.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Team Speak huh? I don't have that d/led but I suppose that is definitely a viable option.
panda Wrote:Define rules more in depth in MOTD
I've been meaning to do that. I'll get around to it eventually.  :-X

Spartacus Wrote:I'd start using it if it was still alive.
These things take initiative. It isn't going to get active unless someone starts getting their friends on it.  Tongue
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol