Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  jRoss
http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/123427

A little bit of respect would be appreciated.
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]
yeah I see a tad of racism in there too.
Gave him a day. If he continues, it'll be longer.
ROFL

I was in server at this time. He wasn't being mean. He was really high and just fucking around. And the brownperson comment...he was talking to a very good friend of his.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
ViolentLove Wrote:ROFL

I was in server at this time. He wasn't being mean. He was really high and just fucking around. And the brownperson comment...he was talking to a very good friend of his.

Yeah, friend or no friend racism is racism and its an offense.
Riser Wrote:

Yeah, friend or no friend racism is racism and its an offense.

Yeah, I understand. It's just funny because I told him "watch, you're gonna get banned" Smile
Deagin' hoes since 2001.

the thing is, if someone takes the effort and time to make a thread and post evidence of someone that is breaking the rules, it's clear that it cannot be ignored and consequences will occur.
ceddeeoo Wrote:

the thing is, if someone takes the effort and time to make a thread and post evidence of someone that is breaking the rules, it's clear that it cannot be ignored and consequences will occur.
That is not a problem to me Wink And thanks `riser!
Your Dad Was Good Last Night Wrote:
ceddeeoo Wrote:

Oh, I am so deeply apologetic for disrupting your gameplay so much. I didn't think that less than a line of text in notepad could invoke such a strong reaction. It obviously says in the MOTD no "tad's" of racism.My deepest apologies. :o
jross Wrote:
Your Dad Was Good Last Night Wrote:
ceddeeoo Wrote:

Oh, I am so deeply apologetic for disrupting your gameplay so much. I didn't think that less than a line of text in notepad could invoke such a strong reaction. It obviously says in the MOTD no "tad's" of racism.My deepest apologies. :o
It is alright, just watch out for further actions, bad actions = BAN. So I'm sorry for reporting, but I just can't let things pass by. Have Fun again!