Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For New Forum Moderator
We are looking for a couple new forum moderators to help keep the forums orderly and nice.

I've noticed lately that the forums are getting mucked up with fighting and people posting things in the wrong threads. I need some new forum moderators to help move posts to the appropriate boards and remove inappropriate posts.

If you feel that this is a job for you then make a post in this thread with the following info:

*How long you've been a part of the War-Lords community
*How often you check the forum
*Why you think you would be a good fit
*What you think of the color purple
*The first thing that comes to mind when I say the word "potato"
Hi, I offer myself to help clean up the forum and keep it clean. I'm not sure what to tell you, lol.. Anyways, I'm here all the time and I have another account(which I'll send you the profile by PM) So let me answer the questions..

Leaky Wrote:*How long you've been a part of the War-Lords community I can't remember, but its almost 1 year if not more..
*How often you check the forum All day long, while I'm playing, when I'm at school, every 2-3 hours..
*Why you think you would be a good fit I know everyone and I'm here for long time, so I think I would know how to make that work well..
*What you think of the color purple Reminds me grapes..
*The first thing that comes to mind when I say the word "potato" Fake blood..
So yeah, that is all and any other info you need, feel free to ask me.

*PM sent telling my other account
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]

[/hr]

longer than everyone excluding admins( 2 + years I think? )

every few hours, although I don't post much, I like to read what some of you say

I've been a moderator on a few forums here and there, know what to do to keep the place nice and tidy.

be real, barney is fuckin awesome

tomato
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)][size=13px]*How long you've been a part of the War-Lords community[/size][/color][color=rgb(68, 68, 68)][size=13px]
about 8 months now

Every day

I can handle leadership positions well and I can tell when someone has crossed the line so to speak on internet forums. I like to be completely frank and honest with people and I intend to enforce the rules as they are written along with my own discretion. Besides that, I'm generally quite a friendly and polite person until someone says something obnoxiously stupid or attempts to troll and flame.

magenta is a very pleasing color, not blatantly flamboyant and grating to the eye like pink. It holds mysterious undertones and it is a mixture of two of my favorite colors, red and blue. Purple, magenta and violet are all subtle yet exciting colors.

catalase enzyme[/size]
[/color]
If you feel that this is a job for you then make a post in this thread with the following info:

Joined date June 20th 2011.

Frequent. More frequent than the CSS servers as I'm at work most of the time. This is where I  get my fix.

I'm pretty much a cool headed guy yet would exercise justice fairly when it is required.

Furthermore, I like keeping things neat and organized.

No idea why it has to be THE gay color. If gay had a color it should be lime or turquoise.

[Image: 128911365455039114.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Quote:*How long you've been a part of the War-Lords community
[glow=red,2,300]Wayyy long, i was known as Ghost21 like 3-4 years ago? that's when the old war-lords was around. As for the new one. Since it starter Big Grin dunno the day exact.[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Like everyday, just checking things out, don't post much either.[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Well, i used to be and admin on different forums. I come up with ideas so people can enjoy and don't get bored with the same stuff. I used to do that here when i was an admin. But umm, i mess up i guess, for something that wasn't meant to be change Big Grin. I also can deal with arguments. Just Delete/Move/Lock and done Big Grin i can handle that. I also noticed people posting on wrong section, the current moderators suck to be real. I'm kind of a Graphics man, so i am currently the mod of GFX section. not as active as it looks Sad. I also won't say that i know everyone, cause i don't. I know some.[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Henry's sig Big Grin[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]butt Big Grin eat more potato and your butt gets big.[/glow]
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
Exactly one year since I registered on forums.

Several if not many times a day.

I've been an active member and admin for a good part of a year and have been performing my duties as expected, and above that - with the drafting of the new MOTD as an example. Before forum moderation features were removed from admins, I cleaned up forums when I had the chance. If given moderation powers, I can do so again and clean up the ban appeals process.

Color of royalty, my high school, eggplants, this text, etc. Not a bad color all.

Baked potato with sour cream, onions, and bacon. Not food? The Down Syndrome meme then.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
sorry for the off topic question, but why did you ask about the color purple?
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Since October 2011...  Been playing here since.

Every day.  Only a couple of times a day on work days.  On days off, multiple times.  I am off half of the days of the week.  I have a rotating 4 day on/4 day off schedule.

I don't mind looking for messes.  Organization is something that I am good at.  I am already a moderator of the Night Watch section and this would simply be an expansion of my current duties.

For chicks.  Not for me. ;D  The movie wasn't too horrible.

Five Guys and Fries.  Those fresh cut french fries are GOOOOOOOD.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Wow is a movie?
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ