Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trueplayer Wrote:Set the time, we will have 5 for sure. Sunday is the best day for us workaholics. We will whoop your ass.

Workaholic Asian here.your Sunday is my Monday.Sad. Anyway it depends on the majority. I don't mind sitting this one out if they have enough people.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
wait spartacus, you're part of night watch ?  :o

let me see if sunday will work... I have my last two finals on monday and tuesday so I might be studying for most of the day
maybe next sunday 27th
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
that works for me. i'll get back to you on that.
overall we're really friendly, but can you please not put our Band Night Watch next to all those mortal "clans" in the future. not in the same context. thanks.
idk whos in your team but all of you will fall in front of the mighty NW been there and know how it works you guys are gonna get raped sorry just saying just make sure spy and ru doesnt play and you might win. if not they will turn you to ashes.
in the end you will all fall off the cliff this is NW.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BezQ6orIALk&feature=related[/youtube]
the only people in NW that have impressed me are johnnie boy, SpartanonLSD and Yeah...Whatever...

Never seen ruplayer or ispy in a scrim. (i've invited ru many times but he's always busy)
ceddeeoo Wrote:the only people in NW that have impressed me are johnnie boy, SpartanonLSD and Yeah...Whatever...

Never seen ruplayer or ispy in a scrim. (i've invited ru many times but he's always busy)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX5yM0sNKvI&sns=em[/youtube]
Hail ruplayer knifing tryhards in scrim match.
ceddeeoo Wrote:
MY MOM! Wrote:how are you gonna call out NW when you havent even scrimmed against HDK yet? sad face

y'know that's a funny story cause after i challenged you guys, i got a team of 5 together for the planned date. Afterwards, I talked to remix and a few of you guys, and all I heard was that you guys were not sure if you were gonna have enough, ptk was doing something else and someone told me it was prolly not gonna happen so that's what I told my guys. On the day, you guys had a team of 5 and asked my where my team was and of course I had told them it was probably off so noone showed up.

That said, it can still definitely happen (:
But we did scrim you guys, and we were winning about 13-2 or so on nuke before your team forfeited!
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
ceddeeoo Wrote:
MY MOM! Wrote:how are you gonna call out NW when you havent even scrimmed against HDK yet? sad face

y'know that's a funny story cause after i challenged you guys, i got a team of 5 together for the planned date. Afterwards, I talked to remix and a few of you guys, and all I heard was that you guys were not sure if you were gonna have enough, ptk was doing something else and someone told me it was prolly not gonna happen so that's what I told my guys. On the day, you guys had a team of 5 and asked my where my team was and of course I had told them it was probably off so noone showed up.

That said, it can still definitely happen (:
But we did scrim you guys, and we were winning about 13-2 or so on nuke before your team forfeited!

wut ? that was just me and 4 other random guys, i dont even think there was anyone else from beta except for me

edit: im pretty sure it was also on dust 2