Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wanna doo up sum scrim action ?

ΞβετλΞ vs Night Watch ?

lemme know a date and time that would work for you guys. we can do a knife round and winner chooses map
how are you gonna call out NW when you havent even scrimmed against HDK yet? sad face
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
MY MOM! Wrote:how are you gonna call out NW when you havent even scrimmed against HDK yet? sad face

y'know that's a funny story cause after i challenged you guys, i got a team of 5 together for the planned date. Afterwards, I talked to remix and a few of you guys, and all I heard was that you guys were not sure if you were gonna have enough, ptk was doing something else and someone told me it was prolly not gonna happen so that's what I told my guys. On the day, you guys had a team of 5 and asked my where my team was and of course I had told them it was probably off so noone showed up.

That said, it can still definitely happen (:
ceddeeoo Wrote:y'know that's a funny story cause after i challenged you guys, i got a team of 5 together for the planned date. Afterwards, I talked to remix and a few of you guys, and all I heard was that you guys were not sure if you were gonna have enough, ptk was doing something else and someone told me it was prolly not gonna happen so that's what I told my guys. On the day, you guys had a team of 5 and asked my where my team was and of course I had told them it was probably off so noone showed up.

One time lol. All you have to do is message me when I'm on. I can set something up.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX Wrote:
ceddeeoo Wrote:y'know that's a funny story cause after i challenged you guys, i got a team of 5 together for the planned date. Afterwards, I talked to remix and a few of you guys, and all I heard was that you guys were not sure if you were gonna have enough, ptk was doing something else and someone told me it was prolly not gonna happen so that's what I told my guys. On the day, you guys had a team of 5 and asked my where my team was and of course I had told them it was probably off so noone showed up.

One time lol. All you have to do is message me when I'm on. I can set something up.

yeah most of the guys on my team are working full time so i have to arrange something and make sure it works with them.
Paper inc vs all you fools. ANYTIME ANYWHERE MOTHER FUCKERS!
Sandra Wrote:Paper inc vs all you fools. ANYTIME ANYWHERE MOTHER FUCKERS!

You seem offly confident Sandra. I guess I'm going to have to drop a 30 on you guys. You asked for it.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Jennifer from Legal approves.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
Jennifer from Legal approves.

Megan From Research & Analysis approves.

I get it i get it. It's supposed to be R&D. Development is too long of a word.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Set the time, we will have 5 for sure. Sunday is the best day for us workaholics. We will whoop your ass.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]