Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Singapore tragic accident video
They both died.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JfAaOABk4g&feature=g-logo[/youtube]
[Image: wbyea.jpg]
Singaporean here.

It's a hot topic right now among the locals. The driver of the ferrari was from PRC(People's Republic of China). There was also a motorcyclist right beside the cab who was critically injured, yet not dead.

A total of 3 people have died so far; the ferrari driver, the cab driver and his passenger(a tourist from Japan).

There was a guy on a local forum who gave the fault to the cab driver for not checking the surroundings even though the traffic light was in his favor.

With the influx of foreign talents, many locals do not take it too kindly with the foreigners competing for jobs,housing and education.  This was the third such accident in a year involving a PRC. This situation only added fuel to the fire. 
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:Singaporean here.

It's a hot topic right now among the locals. The driver of the ferrari was from PRC(People's Republic of China). There was also a motorcyclist right beside the cab who was critically injured, yet not dead.

A total of 3 people have died so far; the ferrari driver, the cab driver and his passenger(a tourist from Japan).

There was a guy on a local forum who gave the fault to the cab driver for not checking the surroundings even though the traffic light was in his favor.

With the influx of foreign talents, many locals do not take it too kindly with the foreigners competing for jobs,housing and education.  This was the third such accident in a year involving a PRC. This situation only added fuel to the fire. 
May GOD bless them
rich parents are to be blame for.
What did they say on the video?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:What did they say on the video?
Let me see...
*(Female) Passenger talking to the driver.
*Ferrari hits the Taxi*
* "Driver : OHH! WAH WAH WAH WAH!" The driver wasn't laughing. He was shocked.
  "Driver: Whoa! Eh! Lucky oi!" He was saying that he was lucky not to get hit, he was like 1 sec close to death.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Spartacus Wrote:There was a guy on a local forum who gave the fault to the cab driver for not checking the surroundings even though the traffic light was in his favor.
that's what shocked me the most.
why such a behavior?  >Sad
[Image: wbyea.jpg]
OldMan Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:There was a guy on a local forum who gave the fault to the cab driver for not checking the surroundings even though the traffic light was in his favor.
that's what shocked me the most.
why such a behavior?  >Sad

Well his comment caused am uproar among the online community. He said the cabby was partly to blame. Not sure how he could have avoided that though.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
BRABUS Wrote:rich parents are to be blame for.
Yeah, rich people, totally! Lets kill all them all!
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi