Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i dont know if its just me, but my lerp used to be at 30.4 and stayed a steady white. recently, 30.4 would be a steady yellow. id mess with it until it turns white. and for some reason, i could not find a good number for it stay white. i kept going up to like 65 i think? =( idk if its the server or if its just me. if its me please someone help
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
Okay, call me a noob but I have no idea what the hell a "lerp" is.
[Image: 532215_101.png]
Mine is like that as well, and sometimes i stays in a "dark yellow" and ping goes up to 300

Edit: this happened in a scrim :-X  :-\
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yeah my lerp is 75% yellow on Office and its impossible to play :\
Just seems to be office. The pop maps and scrim servers don't have this right now. I usually sit at 33.3 unless I up my cl_updaterate and cmdrate i can get to 20.0, but lately I can't go below 60-70 and even then it's still skippin'.
They see me lerpin
they hatin..
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Office became unplayable. True.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Office is becoming unplayable with the unstable lerp.
Latency has also gone haywire on office and aside from asking for server restarts in vain, all I can really do to ease the situation any bit is by kicking people with 250+ ping (which I did notice helped out a little, but correlation =/= causation). Of course, we're waiting on the roots for their response on what's going on.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
lin3ar Wrote:Office is becoming unplayable with the unstable lerp.
Latency has also gone haywire on office and aside from asking for server restarts in vain, all I can really do to ease the situation any bit is by kicking people with 250+ ping (which I did notice helped out a little, but correlation =/= causation). Of course, we're waiting on the roots for their response on what's going on.
Pings dont affect the server, also GameMe is down.
Office players, have average ping 200, popular maps 70-80.

It did become playable now, and we have 20 people on the server, when we had 35, it was super laggy. I can see why you defend high pingers, you are the one yourself, but it's very obvious that when office server gets overloaded with 250 pingers it starts laggig. Even my own ping goes from regular 30 to 120-150.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]