Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Appeal
Name: Wikker
Steam ID: 379792133

Approximately 24 hours before this post I was banned while playing on de_nuke by your admin DVS. I admit I was abusing the chat and saying some offensive comments to DVS and another person in chat. I can understand receiving a ban for that. However my question comes from when I tried to try your servers after, my ban was labeled as permanent and the reason was for aimbotting. I am unsure whether my ban was due to my language and provoking an admin or using an external program to cheat in the game, the latter of which I was not doing. I would like some insight on the matter as I am confused.

--------------------------------------------------

Actually don't even worry about it, learned my lesson about talking smack, bought the game see you on the flipside.

------------------------------------------------------

Okay so apparently the ban extends to me after buying the game? O_o
Is there anything else you wish to add?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
You were confirmed to be cheating at the time of ban and lied about it in your ban appeal. That's a double offense according to our rules. This makes you ineligible to play on our servers regardless of steam purchase. Furthermore, DVS isn't an admin nor has he ever been affiliated with our staff.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
-REJECTED-

M. Bison Wrote:You were confirmed to be cheating at the time of ban and lied about it in your ban appeal. That's a double offense according to our rules. This makes you ineligible to play on our servers regardless of steam purchase. Furthermore, DVS isn't an admin nor has he ever been affiliated with our staff.

CLOSED