the ADMIN SLAY EMPERORMOON
with no REASON

dont know hos the admin

JUST ON MODAY

TNX :I
[Image: 314785_101.png]

[Image: 313239_101.png]

[Image: 511686_101.png]
When something like that happens, type "status" on console and copy ALL the steam ids and post here. Also make a demo.

Wait for a root.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
There seems to have been a lot of players slayed so they could respawn. I won't be able to find the instance you're talking about without the users steam_id.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
If this happened in mg_tv_towar, I slayed Empiresun and another player for autosniper camping out a 2v2 when they had the objective (hostages). I only realized how long they'd camped at 3 seconds to go, and had no time to warn or slap first. Afterwards, I realized it was a mistake to do so without fair warning, and I apologized.
It was a hasty call, and it won't happen again.

If you're referring a couple players getting slayed that day in mg_obstacle_legend_fix, as M. Bison mentioned, several players were slayed and respawned at their own request so they could challenge the beginning of the course again.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Omg, you've done what you've done. I don't know his map very well, but I'd never apologize for slaying spawn camping auto sniping ducks that are not doing their objectives till the last second. They should make admire thread for having you as admin and having pleasure to be slayer by YOU bro.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:Omg, you've done what you've done. I don't know his map very well, but I'd never apologize for slaying spawn camping auto sniping ducks that are not doing their objectives till the last second. They should make admire thread for having you as admin and having pleasure to be slayer by YOU bro.
I don't have any issues with you at all ruplayer. One thing I will say is your an asshole with your power. Tbh being admin may make you feel like your epenis is big but it doesn't entitle you to be a jackass then just say oh well I'm an admin. Maybe you troll when you say things like this idk but that's my two cents.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I am trying to support another admin. I don't like people ignoring objectives. What's wrong with this?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
_RemiX Wrote:I don't have any issues with you at all ruplayer.
Erm. Rather sounds like you do.
Regardless, I've seen Ruplayer make many tough calls that others might not, but that keep our servers a better place. When friends call him a troll, I have no idea what to call the trolls, cheaters, and griefers he helps keeps in check.
I see no reason not to slay any player that camps out even odds with objective. However, seeing as we didn't have many admins in minigames till recently, and thus a lack of precedent, I think it imperative to give our players a warning first, which I failed to do, and thus my apology.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Ok . Apology made. Let's move on. Close please
What you did is just right,. you can slay them 3 secs before the round ends and give them a text warning on the next round.

CLOSED