Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need legit copy of CS:S
Hi everybody, i would like to purchase a legit copy of csConfused. can u plz give me the add. from where i can buy it in Hyderabad (india) and do i have to buy steam also? i don't know much about Steam and CS:S connection.
"Not the failure, but Low Aim is Crime"
"If someone hurts you, hit back. Forgiveness comes afterwards."
expendable Wrote:Hi everybody, i would like to purchase a legit copy of csConfused. can u plz give me the add. from where i can buy it in Hyderabad (india) and do i have to buy steam also? i don't know much about Steam and CS:S connection.
Steam is free so you just need to download the client. From there you can search for CS:S and buy it through Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/
[Image: 532215_101.png]
thanks for quick reply but i can't buy it online i don have credit card. that's y i asked for add. if not properly at hyderabad city then u can give me any add. of ur INDIAn distributor. Thnx
expendable Wrote:thanks for quick reply but i can't buy it online i don have credit card. that's y i asked for add. if not properly at hyderabad city then u can give me any add. of ur INDIAn distributor. Thnx
Carrier pigeon? I got nothing. Sorry mate.
[Image: 532215_101.png]
Wait a little, we have one of our admins in India. He is our Indian CSS expert.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Musicland & landmark search for them in Hyderabad.
I got mine from musicland(Delhi).
Or just Google "intersection" and search for the store Smile
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Thanks true player and Dragon.i'll search at  [color=rgb(68, 68, 68)][size=13px]Musicland & landmark.[/size][/color]

----------------------------

Got Legit Copy of CS:S... i m on STEAM now.....