Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Appeal
My name is JihadJoe

STEAM_0:1:12214404

Hi everyone, I was banned today for inappropriate language. It was a bad round and I let my emotions get the best of me. I am usually a very mature and respectful player and never start any problems with other players or staff. I never hack, cheat, or troll either. I sincerely apologize for my words and want to stat that I did not mean any offense to anyone. Therefore I ask if you would kindly please unban me and I promise warlords will never have any problems with me in the future. Thank you, if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.
You do know that you have 4 bans right? Is 4 warnings not enough?
As Riser said, you have 4 other bans until you get the permanent one.

1st ban --> 1 day
2nd ban--> 1 week
3rd ban--> 1 hour (I bet the admin didn't check you, so it would be way longer)
4th ban--> 1 month
5th ban--> PERMANENT

With all the respect, you do NOT deserve to get back on the servers, many warnings and bans or record weren't enough, maybe you were just thinking "They'll just ban me, then I'll make a ban appeal and get unbanned", but let me tell you something, there's a bottom line and you just reached it. Also, I just looked up for other bans and you have some other bans for the same reason or something else.

jihadjoe Wrote:Hi everyone, I was banned today for inappropriate language. It was a bad round and I let my emotions get the best of me.
No reason to start cussing or be abusive.

jihadjoe Wrote:I am usually a very mature and respectful player and never start any problems with other players or staff. I never hack, cheat, or troll either.
For the very few texts you have, you seems to be very mature :Smile

FROM A MATURE GUY Wrote:May 25, 2012 2:01:29 am ALLAH (wL) 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET
May 25, 2012 2:01:28 am RUSH GARGE (wL) 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET
May 25, 2012 2:01:25 am ok rush garge (wL) 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET
May 25, 2012 2:01:21 am fucken shitty as team cunt nigger (wL) 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET
May 25, 2012 2:00:23 am well i smoked alot of good cali weed (wL) 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET
May 25, 2012 1:59:30 am anal abused (wL) 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET
May 25, 2012 1:56:07 am anyone smoke roxis (wL) 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET
May 25, 2012 1:55:54 am roxi (wL) 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET
May 25, 2012 1:54:51 am lol nub (wL) 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET

Anyway, wait for a root to decide your ending.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
REJECTED

The ban appears to be justified. He's even got a history for this sort of behavior in other communities. There's simply no good reason to lift it. If he wants to play here again, then he'll need to purchase another copy of the game.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol