Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Sry Everyone.ps Unban
Name: SkillZz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:324413866

I lied some months ago that i didnt hack.Actually i hacked.
But now i regret for wat i did and many of my friends who have non steam css plays in warlords.Please unban me my lords.I promise i will never use cheats in any multiplayer game ever.I cant enjoy css without my friends who plays in warlords.

I regret for wat i did.I returned here again hoping that my lords wil understand my mistake and give me one chance to proove myself.Also css on steam is costly for me to buy.i already have cs anthology on steam which i am tired of.i wanted css and csgo to play.since csgo is in beta i want to play with my friends in warlords servers.

Hoping for a positive reply.
Thanksyou my lords.

sourcebans says

Player (1)Pain
No Demos
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:324413866
Steam Community 76561198609093460
Invoked on 02-07-12 03:57
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason SMAC: Eye Angles Violation
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from (wL) 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Total Bans 12 (search)
Blocked (17) Pain, (1)Pain, Pain, Pain, FREAKYYY, JasonX, Freddy, Freddy, Freddy, UltimateWarrior, UltimateKillerX, UltimateKillerX, UltimateKillerX, SkillZz, SkillZz, SkillZz, SkillZz

EDIT-By seeing other ban appeals i dont think u wud bother to unban me.as there are many who walled and lied and u dont allow wallers in ur server again.
i asked some indian friends and they also told me that i shud have tot twice before walling here.rules are very strict.i also regret of wat i did.i rly dont know wat to say.though i know i wudnt be unbanned(no second chance) stil in my heart i have a spark that i have 0.1%s probability of getting second chance.
REJECTED

You lost any chance towards amnesty by lying to us.

I'd suggest purchasing the game. This will allow you to play on our servers again, in addition to playing on lower ping servers located in India.

If you don't know where to buy the game, then this thread might help you: http://war-lords.net/threads/need-legit-...post-62054

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol