Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Roots
I would love to see your map on the MG server. Good luck on making it.

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
I'll suggest something related to this here, It's a suggestion; nothing specific the map. So, I played a lot on .bad network, they have mappers, and they give those mappers title, just like i have the "Jr. Server Admin".. It would be great if we get some mappers here and give them the "Hammer Guru" title, if that we could get our own mappers and/or so adjust some maps the way the community wants (with permission of the original creators).
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I prefer the maps to be less than 50MB in size, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter. Just remember the bigger the map the longer it takes to download and most people these days are impatient.
Out off topic again, Matt, is there any day to get new maps on MG?

I've uploaded the maps to the servers, I'm just uploading the maps to the FastDL now. I'm having a weird FTP problem on my home network tho so it's uploading pretty slow. Should have some new maps by today tho.
Matt Wrote:I've uploaded the maps to the servers, I'm just uploading the maps to the FastDL now. I'm having a weird FTP problem on my home network tho so it's uploading pretty slow. Should have some new maps by today tho.
Awesome, can you tell me what maps were added?