Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestions - ban autosniper
M. Bison Wrote:The auto is already more limited than the AWP.  :-X

Favoritism towards people getting big frag only with awp. Awp is just as noobish as auto. Even them up or remove them both.

-----------------------
1 body shot to kill vs 2.
-----------------------

Arctic Warfare Magnum (Police) 1,073,632 kills.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sig SG-550 Sniper 217,633 kills.
H&K G3/SG1 Sniper Rifle 189,167 kills.

400 000 vs 1 000 000.
-----------------------

Really, one shot awp deaths, 3 sec after round started, on dust 2 when you're ct annoy me at times. However I never came on forums bitching about awpers. Why do they complain about some other weapons in this game? And even more horrible, their complains actually work.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]

That makes perfect sense actually. It's a lot easier to take out half a team, in a pub, with an autosniper then it is with an AWP. Unless that autosniper is going against an Awper.

I think the gun limitations are fine the way they are. People will always complain about something that counters their specific play style.

Everyone wants to " do " better.
Rabbit Wrote:

That makes perfect sense actually. It's a lot easier to take out half a team, in a pub, with an autosniper then it is with an AWP. Unless that autosniper is going against an Awper.

I think the gun limitations are fine the way they are. People will always complain about something that counters their specific play style.

Everyone wants "their own way " to play.
Fixed
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
ok, i said this before and I will say this again "HELL NO!!!!!!!!"

autosniper has 1 limit per team, autosniper costs more for T's than awp, so they get a really good value. You say ban autosnipers, then someone will come and suggest ban awp, then p90, then ak47......... then ban knife, this will turn to fistfight source  :o
I don't ever remember pubbing with Autosnipers... They were usually banned in 99% of the pubs, and no one else would use them since they're cheap/op & such.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
}{@K@P Wrote:ok, i said this before and I will say this again "HELL NO!!!!!!!!"

autosniper has 1 limit per team, autosniper costs more for T's than awp, so they get a really good value. You say ban autosnipers, then someone will come and suggest ban awp, then p90, then ak47......... then ban knife, this will turn to fistfight source  :o
I know the gist of what you're saying, but you've kinda made a slippery slope argument I think. I doubt it'd ever get further than restricting awp, autosniper, and p90.

trueplayer Wrote:

Favoritism towards people getting big frag only with awp. Awp is just as noobish as auto. Even them up or remove them both.

-----------------------
-----------------------

400 000 vs 1 000 000.
-----------------------

Really, one shot awp deaths, 3 sec after round started, on dust 2 when you're ct annoy me at times. However I never came on forums bitching about awpers. Why do they complain about some other weapons in this game? And even more horrible, their complains actually work.
ru, it's not just so much about the amount of shots to kill which makes the auto overpowered, it's also the fast and automatic firerate.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Accept the challenge.
in aztec, i go ct and i buy autosniper and i go to bridgeroom and try to aim for the head :/
}{@K@P Wrote:in aztec, i go ct and i buy autosniper and i go to bridgeroom and try to aim for the head :/
ohhh, just don't post in this thread, you don't make it any better...shhhhh
lin3ar Wrote:I won't hesitate to say this, but if you complain about a gun to the point of wanting to ban it, you suck at this game. Seriously, just learn to counter or avoid them.

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/9021
tell me i suck, i probably have one of the higest KDR ratios on wLs everrr. 13,798 - 3994 .  thats 3.45KDR. and a 36% headshot rate Tongue
auto snipers were banned for like 95% of counter strike's existence in every league and server till recent times when they started making this game more appealing to the public and mainstream.

like joker said,
joker8baller Wrote:I don't ever remember pubbing with Autosnipers... They were usually banned in 99% of the pubs, and no one else would use them since they're cheap/op & such.
true^^
trueplayer Wrote:

-----------------------
-----------------------

400 000 vs 1 000 000.
-----------------------

^^ thats because more people use awp then auto.. because auto is ridiculous lol

lol at you guys hating on awp and thinkin its noob. Yes in a pub its easy to get awp kills and auto. but in a scrimmage or competitive setting, awp is a very risky choice. you get a 5 man rush, imagnie you get smoked out, miss one shot, get blidned once, any ONE of these and you could easily lose 4950 money which is a huge loss in a scrimmage. Scrims dont have silly people just camping around. awp can be a big round changer but it can also be a big disadvantage in many clutch or normal situations in a competitive setting. now on the other hand, auto is just so noob because first off you can double zoom and you can EASILY get 1 shot HS kills. you miss once? well its okay your 300 feet away and the guy is half the size of your monitor on your screen. shoot again. miss again? well hey the 3rd one will probably kill him. with an awp if you miss you needa hide while reloading. remember the firing rate is incredibly slower.
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid