Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestions - ban autosniper
Mr.Tea Wrote:Keep in mind I have 40 days of play time and Pishtim has 31 days of play time.  A lot more time then most players.
This can be easily explained, you always leave your pc on overnight with css and pishtim has no life.

Edit: my bad, just checked, you have approximately 60 days connection time, and 20 days in spec, you guys are both no lifers=)

Side note: This connection time^ is like a power bill for 6 months for me...

Side note of side note: I wonder if you turn off your css during international Earth Hour...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:
chun Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:Just saying because I saw you in game recently, and you were using another steam id.

i take it as compliments^^ yeah? ill say hi to you next time. let you know its me

We scrimed recently with you, and your steam profile says you haven't played any games last 2 weeks. It's a good reason to think you got yourself another account. Wanna you think about compliments, think about your vac ban.

haha its compliments because people actually think i cheat and im the only one that knows forsure that i dont so its nice to know that im pretty good at this game ^^ and yeah awpchoo bought me CSS on my old 6 digit cs account so im using that one cause people troll bout that old vac ban i got. we should scrim ru. squash some beef!

JumbOlaya Wrote:
General Josh Wrote:Im still for banning the auto, literaly its drag and shoot, u dont really have to aim, just spam the left click and move the scope at targets.

That's basically 90 percent of the server. Spray and pray, baby!

except you can improve on your spray...
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
I used to always see people QQ about auto...mostly from camping nubs with the AWP

they started restricting it from pubs because the admin who ran it were awp nubs too

you cant ruin a GREAT server like WL by restricting one type of sniper rifle but allowing a different one  ;D

I see some try hards buy a awp and camp the whole map just to keep the awp because nobody else can buy it

you really wanna see carnage?

remove the buy restrictions....because if autos could be bought with no restrictions...these so called good awpers would leave WL  Wink
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
nothing more annoying than running a corner to see a guy squatted in a random corner with an auto sniper spraying at you O_O take them out :0
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
http://wls.gameme.com/weaponinfo/16

please unrestrict the buy limit  ;D

I can make the awp try hards REALLY rage  Wink
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Registry Wrote:I used to always see people QQ about auto...mostly from camping nubs with the AWP

they started restricting it from pubs because the admin who ran it were awp nubs too

you cant ruin a GREAT server like WL by restricting one type of sniper rifle but allowing a different one  ;D

I see some try hards buy a awp and camp the whole map just to keep the awp because nobody else can buy it

remove the buy restrictions....because if autos could be bought with no restrictions...these so called good awpers would leave WL  Wink

are u kidding me lol. i guarantee the wL server will be better without the autos. wL is filled with uhh beginner level pubbers.

you join other servers like AHP or teamplayer server where they have autos banned. the players are a lot more competitive even though its a pub but its so much more fun when you have teamwork and competition. instead of every terrorist camping spawn which happens in wL ALLL THE TIME! every map! even if its season Ts camp back, D2 yup, nuke yup, cbble yup, train yup,
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

chun Wrote:
Registry Wrote:I used to always see people QQ about auto...mostly from camping nubs with the AWP

are u kidding me lol. i guarantee the wL server will be better without the autos. wL is filled with uhh beginner level pubbers.

you join other servers like AHP or teamplayer server where they have autos banned. the players are a lot more competitive even though its a pub but its so much more fun when you have teamwork and competition. instead of every terrorist camping spawn which happens in wL ALLL THE TIME! every map! even if its season Ts camp back, D2 yup, nuke yup, cbble yup, train yup,
they have autos banned because its a weapon that can counter a awp camper  ;D
Theres a difference between beginner level pub-ers and ppl who are just terrible like me(doesnt mean i won't randily kill you at some point though).

No, bottom line auto snipers suck, we already have a 2 awp per team limit, and pretty much every regular player knows either how to avoid them/who is good with the awp, also the fact that the awp isnt the easiest thing to aim or shoot someone point blank with makes it actually a harder weapon than the autoes. What did i say before, the auto is a scoped spam and drag shooter, just hold down the left click and move the scope around at enemies.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Registry Wrote:
chun Wrote:

no... anything can counter awp really. just needa be a hard target and get em after they miss. if you play in those other servers there are rarely any awp campers at all. theres plenty of administrators there telling campers to get moving + alltalk so people speak out

chun Wrote:
Registry Wrote:
chun Wrote:

no... anything can counter awp really. just needa be a hard target and get em after they miss. if you play in those other servers there are rarely any awp campers at all. theres plenty of administrators there telling campers to get moving + alltalk so people speak out
Big Grin