Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgetting how to play
ceddeeoo Wrote:Make sure to go in options and turn all the special settings for your mouse off except for Raw Input. Mouse Acceleration is very bad for muscle memory and coordination because how far you turn will depend on how fast you move your mouse. This is bad, as you can move your mouse one inch slowly and turn a small amount, move your mouse one inch really fast and youll get much farther. You want to have an even and consistent ratio with the distance you move your mouse and the distance that your crosshair performs in game for your brain to register a consistent movement.

To get better at accuracy and aiming, you have to find your sweet spot for sensitivity. Most if not all good players i know use low sensitivity, anywhere from 0.3 to 1.25 (it also depends on your mouse DPI). To estimate if your mouse sensitivity is too fast or too slow, choose a static spot on a wall, turn your mouse a good bit away from it, then try to flick one shot that exact spot. If you go too far every time, your sens is too fast. If you go short every time, it's not fast enough. If you're using a high sensitivty (2.0 and up), lower it in increments instead of instantly trying 1.0 (which you will automatically find to be too slow and be frustrated about).

Patience and practice is key. Also, frustration blurs concentration, remember that. It's much better to not care than to rage.

my sensitivity is 0.9. I'm a good player. My parents are proud of me.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:
Joe Gotti Wrote:Hi, some of you have probably noticed that if you dont play in a while you forget how to play. This is happened to me like two days ago but then yesterday i felt like i was palying like a pro and decent score too. But today its seems like i dont know how to play properly again its like one day im good the other im bad can anybody explain to me why that happens and how to make it stop?

Sit on your computer for a good 72 hours. Maybe an occasional glass of water, small bite to eat, and just maybe, a potty break. No bathing.

I've heard someone played Diablo 3 for 72 hours straight and died... Wouldn't recomend you to do that Wink lol.

What a loser... He obviously forgot that occasional glass of water.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

ceddeeoo Wrote:Make sure to go in options and turn all the special settings for your mouse off except for Raw Input. Mouse Acceleration is very bad for muscle memory and coordination because how far you turn will depend on how fast you move your mouse. This is bad, as you can move your mouse one inch slowly and turn a small amount, move your mouse one inch really fast and youll get much farther. You want to have an even and consistent ratio with the distance you move your mouse and the distance that your crosshair performs in game for your brain to register a consistent movement.

To get better at accuracy and aiming, you have to find your sweet spot for sensitivity. Most if not all good players i know use low sensitivity, anywhere from 0.3 to 1.25 (it also depends on your mouse DPI). To estimate if your mouse sensitivity is too fast or too slow, choose a static spot on a wall, turn your mouse a good bit away from it, then try to flick one shot that exact spot. If you go too far every time, your sens is too fast. If you go short every time, it's not fast enough. If you're using a high sensitivty (2.0 and up), lower it in increments instead of instantly trying 1.0 (which you will automatically find to be too slow and be frustrated about).

Patience and practice is key. Also, frustration blurs concentration, remember that. It's much better to not care than to rage.

youd be suprised ceedo. i actually play with a huge amount of mouse acceleration. i used to think mouse acceleration meant inconsistency and inaccuracy but actually you get coordinated with it very well. i can aim at very long distances and  move my mouse slowly and get accurate aim and i can also do a 180 turn by moving my mouse a couple inches very fast. there may be inconsistency in the beginning. but you begin to know exactly how fast you need to move your mouse and how far to get it where you want(of course it takes a long time to develop that coordination. i actually recommend mouse acceleration. my settings are windwos 6/11, ingame 0.82, mouse raw input on, and mouse acceleration at 1.15. give it a try!

one thing it also helps with is spray control. when i am spraying, my bullets stay in a pretty darn small circle. in real life my mouse moves down my mousepad about 3 inches when im spraying. im moving very slowly downwards though so my crosshair doesnt move that far down.
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
chun Wrote:
Joe Gotti Wrote:Hi, some of you have probably noticed that if you dont play in a while you forget how to play. This is happened to me like two days ago but then yesterday i felt like i was palying like a pro and decent score too. But today its seems like i dont know how to play properly again its like one day im good the other im bad can anybody explain to me why that happens and how to make it stop?

i used to feel like that all the time in my earlier days of css, a week break made me terrible but sometimes a month break made me great. honestly i think a lot of css turns into muscle memory and coordination. whenever i play and get a quick shot i dont even think about it, my brain just kinda does it... and i myself am quick shocked sometimes. if you want consistency. just continue to play the game and improve! play challenging opponents and get yourselves into 10mans and scrims! start learning to play smarter and better and you will become more consistent ! Work on things like strafe shooting, controlling your recoil and spray, getting good angles and making smart peeks while not overpeeking. play with sound and listen a lot! watch others play and if they do something good, try to mimic it the next time your in the same position. use flashes and nades more and lets be honest, aiming is tough to do sometimes, a lot of my own skill comes from predicting where my enemies are and preparing for the kill. gotta outsmart the opponent and get the upper hand. its kinda like sports, get the high percentage look and you'll get the kill most of the time!
well said Wink
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
get a sens that you would be able to get along with, mine is 0.70
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Knowing your limits and your skills. In a eco round you usually have lower chances to get a kill due to the fact that you don't have enough money to buy a m4 and the enemies are in a buy round. What i mostly do is to wait for an enemy to come to the site(hearing footsteps) and surprise the enemy with a one deag. You don't wanna play aggresive when the other team has AKs and AWPs.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Thanks for your tips and tricks im better already.
"Trained To Go Shawty"
[Image: joegotti.jpg]
[Image: 415189_902.png]