Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Please reconsider ban,
Hi, 
I appealed for an unban yesterday
My name is .ғяєакeн.nιηjα. (i changed it the last time i played and am staying with that name) or H4CK£R
non-steam id is STEAM_0:0:1652823216 ( i am not really sure, the admin which rejected my last appeal said so)
i got banned for cheating, i was playing yesterday and decided to use the new cheat which is called project 7.6 (i think)
and when i connected to the server i got banned straight away, i am truly very sorry and would love to play again if only you could forgive me, i cannot find another server with the minigames maps im used to, the kind and friendly people like Fuzzy Izzie Bear or the infamous russian, and i would love to come there and play again, i am VERY sorry and i swear not to cheat ever again ANYWERE at ANYTIME, i have been playing on that server about 2-3 months now, i know that seems like a short period, but i play for quite a long time, i have finally got a rank of 200 and would love to improve that aswell, Again i am trully VERY VERY sorry and am begging you to give me another chance, im only human,
regards,
ps. if you cannot remove the ban regardless to my plead, please at least make it not permanent, please
REJECTED

Not even a chance. You're way too risky for our servers. If you'd like to play again, purchase a legitimate copy of the game. At least then you risk losing your money from any further cheating infraction. Thanks.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol