Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trueplayer Wrote:because I don't believe in smart emo-homo people.

^

actually, i dress metro, and i never go past just-the-tip on the first date. i have standards.
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Pishtim Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:because I don't believe in smart emo-homo people.

^

actually, i dress metro, and i never go past just-the-tip on the first date. i have standards.

Meant to say I do believe in homo-emo, but I don't believe in smart homo-emo. I fixed it. Metro=emo, remember?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Registry Wrote:
henry Wrote:
Registry Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:Registry is unbanned for now due to a number of reasons, which I will not discuss with any regular members including registry himself. I will create a thread in admin board, as soon as I get a chance.
pishtims day is ruined now
just because you're unbanned doesn't mean they're not watching you on the servers, as we are watching you on the forums :-)
Mr Tea banned me on xmas for a month because I accused someone of cheating...its been 6 months of "watching"

what is it you're hoping to see?
you've already annoyed me, so therefore I will be watching you closely on the forums, remember, these forums aren't like the servers Tongue. Also, Eternal, I only stalk you ^_^;
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:
Registry Wrote:
henry Wrote:
Registry Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:Registry is unbanned for now due to a number of reasons, which I will not discuss with any regular members including registry himself. I will create a thread in admin board, as soon as I get a chance.
pishtims day is ruined now
just because you're unbanned doesn't mean they're not watching you on the servers, as we are watching you on the forums :-)
Mr Tea banned me on xmas for a month because I accused someone of cheating...its been 6 months of "watching"

what is it you're hoping to see?
you've already annoyed me, so therefore I will be watching you closely on the forums, remember, these forums aren't like the servers Tongue. Also, Eternal, I only stalk you ^_^;

Oh you!
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

oh hell not again not anther HUGE war of flames..

[Image: facepalm.jpg]
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
eternal i hate u

rtehgb;sdz',
dhjbvl:CFl;s ekgmfa;ld.'a
tkyfjhdgf

wat about now?  ;D
RED7EAGLE Wrote:eternal i hate u

rtehgb;sdz',
dhjbvl:CFl;s ekgmfa;ld.'a
tkyfjhdgf

wat about now?  ;D

I approve!

Dre@m$ Wrote:oh hell not again not anther HUGE war of flames..

[Image: facepalm.jpg]

Shut up, people need to hate each other for no reason somewhere.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

trueplayer Wrote:You quoted a part of my post that doesn't make any sense without the rest of it. Bad habit. Whenever I see your posts, I just skip them without reading, because I don't believe that emo-homo people can be smart. However, this is not a case, because you quoted my post, or just part of it. I am optimist, by this I mean that I try to see some positive outcome even in bad events. Registry was publicly disrespecting a number of our regular players, it's bad, not acceptable, bannable. However, many people came to our forums to complain, they registered, and got to see what we have here. I see this as a positive outcome, and hope they will be active on our forum in the future. This is probably the only thing trolls are good for, this is why, pishtim.
[Image: szamc2.gif]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzpySa9t4xs[/youtube]
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
First.. team stacking is not being on the side of the map that is better.. for that you are a moron... Team stacking is when you either join the winning team or have all of the best players on your team... maybe before you even opened your mouth in the beginning you should have looked that one up

Second.. you should be perm banned just on the fact that you are faking someone doing something to your internet.. even its obvious that its a joke you should be banned on that alone.

lol he wasted his time to make a video that no one will watch... I guess all your whining is just compiled into one video.. probably the most immature 'adult' I have ever seen... I feel bad for your kids lmfao to have to have a father like that damn son I really do feel bad for them. Oh no I talked about you family are you gonna hunt me down now ? BWAHAHAHA
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
GLK Wrote:First.. team stacking is not being on the side of the map that is better.. for that you are a moron... Team stacking is when you either join the winning team or have all of the best players on your team... maybe before you even opened your mouth in the beginning you should have looked that one up

Second.. you should be perm banned just on the fact that you are faking someone doing something to your internet.. even its obvious that its a joke you should be banned on that alone.

lol he wasted his time to make a video that no one will watch... I guess all your whining is just compiled into one video.. probably the most immature 'adult' I have ever seen... I feel bad for your kids lmfao to have to have a father like that damn son I really do feel bad for them. Oh no I talked about you family are you gonna hunt me down now ? BWAHAHAHA
Who Went And DDoS My Internets?
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.