Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so is anyone actually friends with him? Or does he just troll anyone he can because he has no friends?
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
yes im a virgin with no friends  :-\

even though you make spam binds to troll people on the server 

im the one with no friends? A grown man with a troll spam bind?

your plan might have worked if ru didnt see u on the server trolling Wink

#GetALife
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
wwwwwwwwwww

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)

GLK Wrote:ive known ru for almost 2 years I highly doubt he would side with you when EVERYONE knows that you troll everyone and that you are a meth addicted faggot
post your chat log from the other night

show us your "spam bind"

lmao

"spam bind"

who in the fuck makes a troll spam bind?

really?  ???
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
welcome back,Registry
long time no see ...
who starts trolling someone because they are bored of their pathetic life? Im minding my own business playing the server than you come out of nowhere and start talking shit (I have A LOT of people that will back that up). Just because I ram my awp up your ass every round and you blow at css doesnt mean you can start trolling someone. Get some friends kid.

Alicia Melchiott Wrote:welcome back,Registry
long time no see ...
Hi Alicia

I think GLK needs a friend...will you be his friend?

I think we should help this lost soul...I sense alot of sadness and anger in his post

we can do it

you and I
Registry Wrote:Hi Alicia

I think we should help this lost soul...I sense alot of sadness and anger in his post

we can do it

you and I
ok Smile
Alicia Melchiott Wrote:
Registry Wrote:Hi Alicia

we can do it

you and I
ok Smile
lmao

even one of the gamers "faith" was telling dvs to stfu...kid is trolling bragging about how good he is and how he "clears out servers" and telling everyone "you blow kid" after hiding in a corner with a restricted weapon on the stacked sides...all to get rank points like thats going to get him a girlfriend or something

then I ask him if he always plays on the stacked team and what I seen was a type of rage not known to mortal man

I mean his bind was scrolling and spamming at a unbelievable rate of speed...it had to be someone tweeking,.I dunno if it was 5 red bulls and a energy shot or something else like meth...I asked about meth and he went ballistic

anyhow I think we can counsel this young mind and put him back on the right track in his life

lets schedule therapy soon

are you available this week Alicia?

p.s. OMG I forgot about the threats he made to ddos my isp to shut my internet down....BUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH MAN

Absolutely Classic Trolling at its FINEST
I was on server, I should have banned both of you probably=)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]