Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well registry its very very simple. Since my ratio is 3.15 it means that I do very well in the server. I kill kids like you (That absolutely fucking blow at source), and people call me a hacker. In turn, I tell them to fuck off after they try to get EVERYONE to voteban me. Oh and if your pathetic little mind could not comprehend what I just said ill dumb it down so you can. Im good, many other people are not, they think I hack, call me out, I rage.
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
GLK Wrote:well registry its very very simple. Since my ratio is 3.15 it means that I do very well in the server. I kill kids like you (That absolutely fucking blow at source), and people call me a hacker. In turn, I tell them to fuck off after they try to get EVERYONE to voteban me. Oh and if your pathetic little mind could not comprehend what I just said ill dumb it down so you can. Im good, many other people are not, they think I hack, call me out, I rage.
Oh so thats why you tell the server they all blow and you bragg about how you clear it out and so forth

got ya

makes sense now...when you get owned because you cant buy a awp and hide in a corner...and your ratio gets effected you rage

you went like 12-10 at office with no way to get a awp...right then you changed your name to impersonate me...went in a ONE ON ONE CHAT to talk about me with pedoswagg...then went into a fit of rage..LMAO

thx for the clarification
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
I say I clear the server out because it ACTUALLY happens... I only state that when it DOES HAPPEN. There will be like 40 people I will go 50-1 than there will be like 15... someone will say "dvs you cleared out the server again" and I will say my bind from Synergy... You need to chill the fuck out, maybe take some drugs, find some friends, get some css lessons, talk to your crackhead parents (maybe your cats), and realize that you have no support from this community. When you finally get banned most people will celebrate it.

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)

GLK Wrote:I say I clear the server out because it ACTUALLY happens... I only state that when it DOES HAPPEN. There will be like 40 people I will go 50-1 than there will be like 15... someone will say "dvs you cleared out the server again" and I will say my bind from Synergy... You need to chill the fuck out, maybe take some drugs, find some friends, get some css lessons, talk to your crackhead parents (maybe your cats), and realize that you have no support from this community. When you finally get banned most people will celebrate it.
aww

a shitty troll raging again

go ahead...let it all out
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Im not raging I am stating a fact. That you are a troll and have no support from this community. Dedicate more of your time to your kids instead of trying to find attention from people online because you get none in real life.

GLK Wrote:well registry its very very simple. Since my ratio is 3.15 it means that I do very well in the server. I kill kids like you (That absolutely fucking blow at source), and people call me a hacker. In turn, I tell them to fuck off after they try to get EVERYONE to voteban me. Oh and if your pathetic little mind could not comprehend what I just said ill dumb it down so you can. Im good, many other people are not, they think I hack, call me out, I rage.
Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. So don't take it too hard if some people are hesitant to side with you in this circumstance (even though it's against an equally infamous war-lord player [registry]). In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
95% of the time that I rage at people for killing me its people that I KNOW and AM FRIENDS with. After saying something like "you are fucking terrible" I will follow with something like "Smile" these people know that I am just kidding but apparently a lot of others dont.

Let this thread reach 10 pages.i believe in you guys.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
silly Wrote:
Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. So don't take it too hard if some people are hesitant to side with you in this circumstance (even though it's against an equally infamous war-lord player [registry]). In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
WHATEVER you do

DONT AGREE with me

lmao

this kid threatened to "ddos my isp"

I hope he continues to run his mouth about my family...so information can be released

hopefully he just keeps his trolling directed twords me
First off I have said nothing about your family except for you should spend less time trolling on the internet.... I can tell by the way you analyze things you are a VERY poorly educated trailer trash no life fuck who was beaten as a child.