Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EternalReaper Wrote:i know your lifes pretty stupid when your trying to diss on some1's programs when you have no programs yourself???

and @PaSs, they only act like douches because they try to make themselves "cool"

right....come seee me, GA. we'll see how it goes. ^
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
Im sorry, i only read: "Yes EternalReaper I do not have any programs on warlords yet i diss on pass for his" ???
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Little bitch...

EDIT: oh .. pass's programs suck balls...there that's my final reply and for you EternalReaper, i really can't say anything about you... you are just another weirdo to me, i don't give a shit about what you kids say. fucking no lifers...reply to this fucking topic and your just pathetic....end
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
as i said before u have no roomto talk u havent even tested my programs so first off test them before u dis them plz thank u
Lol Knightrider is in some deep shit... lol

But I personally havent tried your programs but the fact that you can create one is an indication of talent, for if I was to attempt i would epically fail.... Just disregard these... insults? And move on... Lol preaching over the internet...
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Little bitch...

EDIT: oh .. pass's programs suck balls...there that's my final reply and for you EternalReaper, i really can't say anything about you... you are just another weirdo to me, i don't give a shit about what you kids say. fucking no lifers...reply to this fucking topic and your just pathetic....end

lol id rather be a weirdo then a cool kid on the internet... kids? noo im 16... no lifers? how so? i didnt know using 2 minutes of my time to reply to a comment was "no lifeing it"... reply to this topic and your pathetic? well if you put it as all replies, then i guess your pathetic with us...?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

just reading all these post make me laugh so fucking hard lol so much drama on such a small topic o well wat ever makese u guys happy lol
You've obviously never seen flame topics before ^
(° ‿ ° ✿)