Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you no what ive always hated u i always took it as a joke but as of just recent u are making fun of my programs ive made just for fun that is first of not very nice and i will not alow some one who has nothing to contribute to the site but a bunch of spam messages that look like so called posts on this site at least i fucking put programs on the site popular or not im fucking trying i fucking tried updating NF beacuse i had the source so i figured y not no one else has done it and u fucking dis me on how i spelt ban rong and how i put i am making it look better as i put it made it look cooler wats so wrong with that if u dont apreciate wat i do dont fucking comment on it im tired of ur worthless posts going on to my program posts i try  to make this site cool i spend alot of time recruiting for it and wat not and u just go o u spelled wat wrong well fuck you u fucking piss me off u are such a bitch get a life and quit pissing all over my bad spelling i dont worry about going back and checking my spelling on the forum dont have enough fucking time to do that unlike u u probly look at all my posts as close as possible to see if u can go o look u spelled this wrong you no wat GET A FUCKING LIKE U MOTHER FUCKER

Thats all for now ill find some more to bitch at him for later
LOL you mad? Wink relax homie, its the internets. Love you too boy.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
PaSS Wrote:you no what ive always hated u i always took it as a joke but as of just recent u are making fun of my programs ive made just for fun that is first of not very nice and i will not alow some one who has nothing to contribute to the site but a bunch of spam messages that look like so called posts on this site at least i fucking put programs on the site popular or not im fucking trying i fucking tried updating NF beacuse i had the source so i figured y not no one else has done it and u fucking dis me on how i spelt ban rong and how i put i am making it look better as i put it made it look cooler wats so wrong with that if u dont apreciate wat i do dont fucking comment on it im tired of ur worthless posts going on to my program posts i try  to make this site cool i spend alot of time recruiting for it and wat not and u just go o u spelled wat wrong well fuck you u fucking piss me off u are such a bitch get a life and quit pissing all over my bad spelling i dont worry about going back and checking my spelling on the forum dont have enough fucking time to do that unlike u u probly look at all my posts as close as possible to see if u can go o look u spelled this wrong you no wat GET A FUCKING LIKE U MOTHER FUCKER

Thats all for now ill find some more to bitch at him for later

its the internets, knightrider tryna make up for his stupidty in life... lol knightrider does seem like a bitch, and im lul if i get a "you mad?"  8) kuz apparently thats the only come back anyone ever knows
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

no mad pissed and upset i take my programin seriously
Well you should, if you put the work into it, no matter the time spent on it
(° ‿ ° ✿)

glad some ones got my back some people are doches i swear but o well
u pissed? Big Grin

EternalReaper Wrote:its the internets, knightrider tryna make up for his stupidty in life...

You don't even know my life.....boy...u mad too? Big Grin have fun kidz
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
i know your lifes pretty stupid when your trying to diss on some1's programs when you have no programs yourself???

and @PaSs, they only act like douches because they try to make themselves "cool"
(° ‿ ° ✿)

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
take out phone to record over the interwebz.
lol tahts all i got to say lol