Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of Tanks
henry Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:never played this game, but i'll start playing it!!! my tank is too slow Sad and how do you aim? do you need to aim straight into the target, or below, or above? and does someone have a tutorial for the trainings in the beginning? because there are 10 trainings total
shooting in this is realistic, not like csConfused, where you can aim at someones head 300 feet away and get a headshot, if you've played battlefield 3 the shooting style is the same, also check on youtube for tutorials
i never played bf3  :o
I guess I shoulda put this in my first post, my username on there is " omghenry "
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
mine is LOWRATE_RU36

I just want to get T-34-86, so, when I buy a new tank, do I have to sell the previous one? Is there a limit of how many slots should you have in garage?
}{@K@P Wrote:mine is LOWRATE_RU36

I just want to get T-34-86, so, when I buy a new tank, do I have to sell the previous one? Is there a limit of how many slots should you have in garage?
you can buy a slot for your tank Smile
i really love Leichttraktor ...
now, i play this game Big Grin
}{@K@P, post: 68060, member: 854 Wrote:now, i play this game Big Grin
i already stop playing,what your favorite and your main tanks?
I like T-50-2 because it's really fast light tank, I want go get T-54, so, I look mainly to USSR tree
}{@K@P, post: 68110, member: 854 Wrote:I like T-50-2 because it's really fast light tank, I want go get T-54, so, I look mainly to USSR tree
you upgrade all equipment?
how about your commander,how many percent experience he have?
Alicia Melchiott, post: 68124, member: 6952 Wrote:you upgrade all equipment?
how about your commander,how many percent experience he have?
yeah, I research everything to get an elite status, just my habit of getting 100%