Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so i started playing on your servers because you guys are basically keeping west coast CSS alive, as you guys are the only ones that keep going late nights. be interesting how that goes though once GO comes out.  :-[

been playing under the name Carly Rae Jepsen, but i usually go by Iggy, short for Lite-Brite Ignignokt. anyways, thanks for the great server and i hope to see you guys around!
Westsideeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 8)

Welcome to war-lords. Stating your age would be great (do it for science)
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
sure, i'm 27. been playing CSS since aug 08. started playing on the Hotel California server, ended up an admin there but after some ip changes when we switched server providers we could never get popular again.
Welcome!
Iggy Wrote:after some ip changes when we switched server providers we could never get popular again.
That happened to war-lords as well, but after a few months population levels were regained and surpassed. Tongue
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Welcome!  :Smile
[Image: 552360_101.png]
yo, saw you the other day in pop maps you were good at awping was following you around to get that awp lol, anyway welcome to the community hope you enjoy your stay
Hello there
Welcome to the community, we hope you enjoy your stay and have a good time here as well!

Q's:
1. What servers do you play on?
2.What's your in-game name?

Also let us know more about you here:
Post yourself!
Favorite War-Lords CS:S Server
This or That?
Music
Favorite Movies
and some more while you surf in our forums..

Welcome to War-Lords.net
--------------------------
I played with you on pop maps, D2 24/7, Pistols only.. but you RQ'd  ;D

Iggy Wrote:so i started playing on your servers because you guys are basically keeping west coast CSS alive, as you guys are the only ones that keep going late nights. be interesting how that goes though once GO comes out.  :-[
I dont think much would change, many don't like CS GO, the rest have crappy computers..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Welcome, Iggy  Big Grin
Welcome, saw you on Office earlier. Enjoy your stay.