Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin Applicant
Haha, Nice catch EZ, by the way, isn't around 0:10 the singer cussing "Nigger"?

EDIT: If you have explanation for that, It better not be "I pressed the voice-chat key by accident"
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Haha. lol. I probably need to get on popular maps more. :-X
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Good luck man.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Re: Admin Applicant

Kikko Wrote:Please post a demo of a time I have EVER spammed music on my mic, or ever spammed the mic with anything. 
I haven't seen anyone else complain or post anything against me until I apply.

I want to clarify something.  It's not that I don't like Kikko.  He's normally a pretty mellow player and funny to listen to with some of his comments, and he normally doesn't go overboard.  I keep videos of this kind of thing on several players, because at the time it annoys the crap outta me when mic spamming of this nature happens.  I don't post many of the videos, because I don't like to just call people out on crap until they deny doing it in the first place (case in point, here).  I like playing with Kikko, he's a good player.  I just don't like music spamming over the mic.  AND, in this case, he was less than honest about what he has a history of doing.  I simply brought that to light.  I'm not flaming him, I'm just saying that I don't think he would make a good admin.  I know my voice doesn't count for much, since I'm not an admin, but I like to keep it honest, if at all possible.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
"Haha, Nice catch EZ, by the way, isn't around 0:10 the singer cussing "Nigger"?

EDIT: If you have explanation for that, It better not be "I pressed the voice-chat key by accident"
« Last Edit: Today at 01:51:06 PM by ☾☼☠♬✝ ✌ ⌨ ❣ »"

-If you listen closely, I actually cut out that part. But good try.

Materful, definitely respectful and I respect that.  Haha good catch, I didnt remember that til now, I did play that one song due to everyone's comment about a song called "betta have ma money", but I dont believe it was for that long at all, or that I do it that often, sorry to annoy you. Obviously this behavior can be changed if I am representing wL as being an admin.  As others have said, I am a pretty mellow player and often dont say much at all. 
Kikko Wrote:"Haha, Nice catch EZ, by the way, isn't around 0:10 the singer cussing "Nigger"?

« Last Edit: Today at 01:51:06 PM by ☾☼☠♬✝ ✌ ⌨ ❣ »"

-If you listen closely, I actually cut out that part. But good try.
Hmm, I actually can hear everything, not cutting found of my part. Anyways, just dont do these silly stuff again and Good Luck.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
goood luck kirko . u seem to be a fair admin. =)
『ρцSSαIīαн』