Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is psychopathy?
silly Wrote:
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
silly Wrote:If someone is born like that (and they can't change it), and as a result remorsefully murders or tortures innocent people, should they be guiltless and excused?

No, they need to be removed from society. It's not even about punishment imo.
Well, many people believe that if you're born a certain way, and you can't voluntarily change it, then you're guiltless.

Well yeah. But guiltless or not, they shouldn't be free because of the danger they pose to society.

Bottom line: if you're a psychopath, don't kill anyone. (or commit some other severe crime)
M. Bison Wrote:They should be isolated from society, but given reasonable accommodations. You can't blame them anymore than you can blame a wild animal.
Makes sense, but what if it was a parasitic worm, or a leech, or a cockroach, or a poisonous spider, people don't usually have compassion or understanding for them, even though it's in those creatures' nature to behave like that.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:They should be isolated from society, but given reasonable accommodations. You can't blame them anymore than you can blame a wild animal.
Makes sense, but what if it was a parasitic worm, or a leech, or a cockroach, or a poisonous spider, people don't usually have compassion or understanding for them, even though it's in those creatures' nature to behave like that.

We value other animals less than humans (generally). I mean, we eat other animals, so... Smile

There are less "psychopaths" among murderers than among non-murderers. Research has proven that more people in high positions show symptoms of psychopathy than regular people. High positions meaning: CEO's, senators, (rootadmins Tongue), etc...
I'm just waiting till someone in this thread suggests to open war-lords open heart fund "Lets help psychopaths". We already received our first donation in the amount of $6.80 from one anonymous donor with a Big Heart who decided to stay unnamed.

Joke, you guys are making my day with these threads.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
At least, we didn't go that far to say that they should be gathered and exterminated. #hitlermoods
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
fuck, I'm a psychopath Sad. I just wanted to stay a sociopath...
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
silly Wrote:

We value other animals less than humans (generally). I mean, we eat other animals, so... Smile

Some people eat other humans, whole societies have done this before.

There are less "psychopaths" among murderers than among non-murderers. Research has proven that more people in high positions show symptoms of psychopathy than regular people. High positions meaning: CEO's, senators, (rootadmins Tongue), etc...
Maybe so, but that doesn't mean that they'd shamelessly do it if they knew they would completely get away with it. And yeah, I'd say psychopathic people would especially enjoy having positions of power.

Dr. Ruplayer Wrote:I'm just waiting till someone in this thread suggests to open war-lords open heart fund "Lets help psychopaths". We already received our first donation in the amount of $6.80 from one anonymous donor with a Big Heart who decided to stay unnamed.

Joke, you guys are making my day with these threads.
Interestingly enough, I didn't make this thread with mayhar in mind. I don't have enough real evidence that he fits the profile, and it'd be a bad assumption for me to make.

Spartacus Wrote:At least, we didn't go that far to say that they should be gathered and exterminated. #hitlermoods
Nah, that sounds too creepy :S

henry Wrote:fuck, I'm a psychopath Sad. I just wanted to stay a sociopath...
You don't seem like one... From appearances you have relatively average grasp of social norms, plus you don't come across as manipulative.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I am far too handsome to be expected to read this. I can't believe that you would expect an individual as important as I to even be subjected to this type of information. I care not if you are offended by what I am saying as your petty emotions are meaningless to me. If you are done boring me, I would like to give you the oppourtunity to invest in my business. I will contact you as soon as I am done playing video games and my strippers leave as I will then need something else to do. Once again, please invest in my business as there are millions to be made, I require payment in gold/silver up front. Please do not email me though, as I never get around to checking it.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:I am far too handsome to be expected to read this. I can't believe that you would expect an individual as important as I to even be subjected to this type of information. I care not if you are offended by what I am saying as your petty emotions are meaningless to me. If you are done boring me, I would like to give you the oppourtunity to invest in my business. I will contact you as soon as I am done playing video games and my strippers leave as I will then need something else to do. Once again, please invest in my business as there are millions to be made, I require payment in gold/silver up front. Please do not email me though, as I never get around to checking it.

Schizophrenia...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]