Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  appeal to unban
hi im just new in a server in just 1 month playing. but i dont know i got ban and i can only spectate on server it said SMAC: ConVar aim_bot violation !! i dont know how but i dont use any third party prog. or something but i know i type something about aim bot i admit that. if its working or not i dont know but i love playing on your server i got friends already here hope you could un ban me and review my case thanks admin.

STEAM_0:1:15660364

K!mch!09

2nd post:

hi again mods, admin!! although i cant post another topic for me to appeal to unban i just make repost here again.. i dont say much but its all in my first post im just new on game or should i say i just came back playing CS again and i type an inappropriate commands that should not be not be type well im very sorry on that sincerely sorry about that you know i really love to play on your server coz the way the game is and your settings really great. well i hope i could get a reply just 1 post please either good or bad news i'll take it and im very sorry about it. thanks and have a nice day!!

user name: --사랑--K!mch!09
steam id: STEAM_0:1:15660364
where did you type it?,. and what did you type.?
REJECTED

-[ex]iSpy- Wrote:where did you type it?,. and what did you type.?
He was cheating. Lied in the appeal process.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol